Devin Griffin is a British radio presenter, DJ and actor, since January 2022, who is most commonly known for presenting Heart’s evening show and since January 2021, Heart’s Feel Good Weekend. He is also known for his former weekend afternoon shows on BBC Radio 1. Griffin was a member of the Rebellious music collective and played in venues at Ayia Napa and Faliraki. He opened for Kanye West at the Hammersmith Apollo and Jurassic 5 at the London Astoria. He also played at the Radio 1 Teen Awards. In July 2023, Griffin was the subject of an episode of Who Do You Think You Are?, where he discovered that a maternal great-uncle had participated in the Easter Rising at Dublin City Hall.
Devin Joseph Jordan Griffin
Birthday / Date of Birth
Devin Griffin was born on the 23rd of December 1984, in Mill Hill, London, England.
He’s currently 39 years old.
He has Irish and Jamaican ancestry.
Devin was educated at The Ravenscroft School in Barnet, and attended the after-school drama club at the Anna Scher Theatre School.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Devin Griffin has dated –
Devin has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
He wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Devin became known for presenting the weekend afternoon show on BBC Radio 1. He has collaborated with Reggie Yates on various radio programs including Lowdown with Reg & Dev. From 2004-05, He created and starred in the children’s sitcom The Crust. In 2018, Dev Griffin was nominated for International Documentary Association.
In 2006, Griffin had his first film onscreen role in the movie, Friday Download: The Movie as himself.
In 2002, Devin landed his first role in television by appearing as co-presenting in the children’s interactive TV show, Smile.
Devin Griffin Net worth
Devin Griffin has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2024.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Devin Griffin
- Devin known as Dev Griffin was born in Hackney, London, United Kingdom, to an Irish mother and a Jamaican father. He and his twin sister are the youngest of four siblings.
- In 2000, Griffin began his radio career aged 16 on pirate radio station Freek FM, specialising in garage and jungle. Here he was known as DJ Devstar and presented with Yates (who used the moniker MC Nobizzi).
- In 2002, whilst studying for his A Levels at The Ravenscroft School, Griffin landed a job co-presenting the children’s interactive TV show, Smile (credited as DJ Devstar) alongside Yates, Fearne Cotton and Nev the Bear.
- Six months into filming, he was approached by BBC Radio 1Xtra to present a Saturday afternoon show with Yates. In 2003, Griffin left Smile to concentrate on his radio career.
- Griffin was a member of the Rebellious music collective and played in venues at Ayia Napa and Faliraki.
- His favorite actors is Johnny Depp.
- In April 2019, Devin took part in the first series of Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins.
- In October 2020, Dev participated in a celebrity edition of The Chase.
- As of January 2022, Dev presents Heart’s Evening Show from 7-10pm Monday to Thursday, replacing Mark Wright, who has moved back to weekends.