Dana Blumberg is an American Doctor, and an Ophthalmologist from New York, United States. She is best known as the love Partner of Robert Kraft (Businessman & Kraft Group’s CEO). Furthermore, she holds expertise in Cataract Surgery and Glaucoma. Dana clinical interests are in medical, laser and surgical management of the eyes related issues. Dana has previously worked as an associate professor of ophthalmology at New York City’s Columbia University.
Dana Blumberg Meredith
Dana, Dana M. Blumberg, MD, Dr. Dana M. Blumberg
Ophthalmologist, Media Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Dana Blumberg was born on 1994, in New York City, New York, United States.
She’s currently 28 years old.
In 2000, Blumberg graduated from the Saint Louis University School of Medicine where she received her medical degree.
- Father – Nathan Blumberg (A urology specialist)
- Mother – Marlene Blumberg (died in October 2014)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dana Blumberg has dated –
- Robert Kraft (2017-Present) – In 2017, Dana and businessman Robert Kraft were first linked together. However, they kept their relationship a secret until 2019. Later, in early 2022, Robert presented her with an engagement ring, later, marrying her on October 14, 2022, at the Hall des Lumières in New York City. They had more than 200 guests at their wedding.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 33-26-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Dana became known The wife of billionaire personality Robert Kraft. He is also serving the position of CEO and chairman at Kraft Group. She also famous American doctor, celebrity partner, professional Ophthalmologist, media face, and entrepreneur from New York City, United States. She holds expertise in Cataract Surgery and Glaucoma. Blumberg clinical interests are in medical, laser and surgical management of the eyes related issues.
Dana Blumberg Net worth
Dana Blumberg has an estimated net worth of $7 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dana Blumberg
- Blumberg was born and raised in New York City, United States. Her mom and dad are also professional doctors.
- She is 33 years her husband Robert’s junior. Robert Kraft is a billionaire businessman.
- Professionally, Blumberg is a board-certified ophthalmologist who specializes in eye and vision care and glaucoma.
- Blumberg decided to work in the field at a very young age. After completing her MD, she has also completed her did an internship at Saint Louis University School of Medicine.
- Dana has previously worked as an associate professor of ophthalmology at New York City’s Columbia University. On the other hand, she was also a member of the New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
- In 2006, Blumberg has won the Wilmer Eye Institute Teaching Award at the John Hopkins University.
- Additionally, she also honored with Pfizer Clinician Scientist Award (Helen Keller, 2009).
- In 2013, she has also featured in the New York Times Magazine as Super Doctors Rising Stars.
- During the 29th Annual Thanksgiving-in-a-Basket event, hosted by the Kraft family and the Patriots Foundation, her family distributed food to 200 Boston families.
- In 2022, Robert presented her with an engagement ring, later, marrying her on October 14, 2022, at the Hall des Lumières in New York City.