Damn Homie 11 is a Rusian-American social media influencer and comedian who rose to fame by sharing videos on her damnhomie11 Instagram account. She well known for her exceptional looks and comedy. She is also a content creator as well as a funny comic. Her career gained the limelight when she made a comedy video on TikTok. Damn has built a fanbase of more than 1.5 million followers on her private account.
Damn Homie 11
Model and Social Media Influencer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Damn Homie 11 was born on the 11th of May 1990, in Moscow, Russia.
She’s currently 33 years old.
She has Russian ancestry.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Damn Homie 11 has dated –
DamnHomie 11 has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-36
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 33D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Damn Homie 11 became known after creating some masterpiece of comedy in her TikTok account. Later, she started sharing her skits on her Instagram account. She is also a content creator as well as a funny comic. Some of her earliest content was shared on WorldStarHipHop.
Damn Homie 11 Net worth
Damn Homie 11 has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – damnhomie11
Some Lesser Known Facts About Damn Homie 11
- Mya Erlikh, also known as Damn Homie was born and raised in Moscow, Russia, and now has settled down in Brooklyn, New York.
- She had to grow up forcefully as her mother abandoned her at the age of 5, her mother left her and her father .
- Her father was a very caring and kind person who raised her up pretty well. When she turned 11 years old her father married another woman. Her step-mom contributed to her upbringing and helped her father raise her.
- When she was nine, her family shifted to the United States from Russia. She faced bullying most of the time as Mya didn’t know a single English word when she arrived in the state.
- After completing her education, she started her modeling and social media influencer career. But besides that, she also worked as a real estate agent and she made money from the profession before she quit to start her YouTube channel..
- But, later, she left that profession and started to work as a full-time social media influencer. She is mainly working as a content creator. She said in an interview that her decision to become a full-time Instagrammer changed her life.
- She has two Instagram accounts. Both the accounts are performing exceptionally well: her private account, DamnHomie11, where she shares gorgeous photos and videos, and another, Damm_Homie, a public account where she shares content about comedy.
- Her career gained the limelight when she made a comedy video on TikTok. Her TikTok account has 87.3k followers and 270.8k likes.
- In 2019, she was interviewed by the No Jumper podcast alongside XXXTentacion.
- Damn also gained people’s attention through her comedy video content. She produces comedy content on her Instagram account, which the audience finds charming and funny.