Clement Maosa is a DJ, South African actor, disc jockey, musician, artist, social media personality, and model who is most famous for playing the role of Zamokuhle Seakamela in the SABC1 soap opera, Skeem Saam. He has played the role for over 8 seasons of the popular show. He is regarded as one of the most popular actors in South Africa. ClementHe has recently shared a stage with DJ Bongz and other South African stars where his skills in dancing were exposed.
Actor, Disc Jockey, Musician, Artist, Social Media Personality, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Clement Maosa was born on the 9th of May 1988, in Polokwane, Limpopo Province, South Africa.
He’s currently 34 years old.
Maosa received his school education in a village called Ga-Rammutla in South Africa. He later attended the University of Limpopo and studied law.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Clement Maosa has dated –
- Kemo (2018-Present) – In 2018, Maosa is in a serious relation with a girl named, Kemo. He proposed to Kemo during his 30th birthday. The proposal happened at an intimate dinner and was recorded by his close friend and fellow actor, Oros Mampofu.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 74 kg
- In Pounds – 163 lbs
Salt and Pepper
He wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Maosa became known for his role as Zamokuhle Seakamela in the popular SABC 1 soap opera, Skeem Saam. He is also known as Kwaito on the show. He has played the role for over 8 seasons of the popular show. Clement is regarded as one of the most popular actors in South Africa.
in 2011, Clement landed the role of Zamokuhle Seakamela in the popular SABC 1 soap opera, Skeem Saam. He has since pushed his career to new heights since then.
Clement Maosa Net worth
Clement Maosa has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Clement Maosa
- Instagram – clementmaosa
- Twitter – Clement Maosa
- YouTube Channel – Clement Maosa
Some Lesser Known Facts About Clement Maosa
- Maosa grew up in Bochum, South Africa with his parents, two sisters and a younger brother.
- His childhood was not an easy one as he came from a struggling family. Clement’s father was a farmworker, while his mother was a domestic worker.
- Clement wanted to become a soldier when he was young but he later decided to pursue a career in acting.
- In 2013, he brought to life the character of Zamokuhle Seakamela in the soap opera Skeem Saam. This served as Clement Maosa’s big break and he once stated, I saw a notification on Facebook from Mzansi fo sho about the auditions.
- Maosa has gained a decent social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
- He is also known for hosting birthday extravaganza parties where South African celebrities converge and enjoy themselves.
- Clement is a father of one; a son named Bokang Maosa with his fiancee, Kemo.
- In 2015, he won the Best Male Actor award during the Fame South Africa Award.
- In 2021, Clement was cast in the recurring role of Kwaito in the Afrikaans soap opera 7de Laan. The show’s lead cast includes Carina Nel, Beata Bena Green, David Rees, Deirdre Wolhuter, Dirk Stoltz, Duncan Johnson, Hildegardt Silkiewicz, Ingrid Paulus, and others.