Claudia Heffner Peltz is a former fashion model who is best known as Nelson Peltz’s wife. He is a millionaire businessman and investor from the United States. He is a former director of H.J. Heinz, Mondelez International, and Ingersoll Rand, as well as the former CEO of Triangle Industries. Peltz has also appeared in a number of well-known periodicals, advertisements, and editorials.
Claudia Heffner Peltz
Former Fashion Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Claudia Heffner Peltz was born on the 12th of March 1955, in Baltimore, Maryland, United States.
She’s currently 67 years old.
She is of Jewish descent.
Claudia attended school at Central Michigan University from where she graduated with a degree in English literature and psychology. After graduating from CMU, Claudia enrolled at the University of Michigan as a doctoral student in sociology.
- Father – William Heffner
- Mother – Barbara Heffner
- Children – Will Peltz (Son), Brad Peltz (Son) and Nicola Peltz (Daughter)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Claudia Heffner Peltz has dated –
- Nelson Peltz – On September 22, 1983, Claudia married Nelson Peltz who was already married to Tammy Plastik at the time. Claudia is the third wife of billionaire Nelson Peltz.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 33C
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Claudia is primarily famous as a former fashion model who is best known as Nelson Peltz’s wife. She is also widely famous for being the mother of actor Will Peltz.
Peltz has endorsed many fashion brands.
Claudia Heffner Peltz Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Hobbies – Reading, Traveling, and Fashion
- Favorite Color – Black, Blue
Claudia Heffner Peltz Net worth
Peltz has an estimated net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2022.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Claudia Heffner Peltz
- In 1989, Claudia became the owner of a vineyard called The Golden State Gardener located in Napa Valley, California.
- In 1995, she launched her own real estate investment firm, Peltz Capital. Claudia is also a member of the Jewish women’s organization B’nai B’rith International.
- In 2010, Claudia was appointed to the board of trustees at Central Michigan University.
- She was also named as one of Washingtonian’s Top 25 Power Women in Washington DC.
- In 2015, she was nominated for the Lanson Champagne Business Woman of the Year award.
- In 2016, she was named Entrepreneur of the Year by Ernst & Young and also by Fortune Small Business Magazine.
- She also serves on the advisory board of the John F. Kennedy Jr. Foundation. Claudia has authored the book titled Claudia Peltz.
- In March 2019, Peltz joined Aurora Cannabis, a Canadian cannabis manufacturer.
- She is number 122 on Forbes World Billionaires, ranked 24th on Washingtonian’s list of D.C.
- Claudia was a model for the Ford Models agency, Calvin Klein, and has appeared in many magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Glamour, and Vogue. Claudia is also an entrepreneur, having launched her own clothing line Red Dress Collection.