Chloe Bailey is an American singer, songwriter and actress. She rose to prominence as one half of the musical duo Chloe x Halle with her sister Halle Bailey. Together, the duo released two studio albums; with their sophomore album, Ungodly Hour, being met with widespread acclaim upon release. In 2021, Bailey released her debut solo single “Have Mercy”, which was certified platinum in the U.S. In March 2023, Chloe debut studio album In Pieces, was released to positive reviews from critics.
Chloe Elizabeth Thandie Bailey
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Actress
Vocals, Piano, Cello, Violin
Parkwood Entertainment (owned by Beyonce) and Columbia Records.
Chloe x Halle
Birthday / Date of Birth
Chloe Bailey was born on the 1st of July 1998, in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
She’s currently 25 years old.
She is of African-American descent.
Chloe was homeschooled in Los Angeles. She had also attained her General Educational Development certificate after she graduated from 10th grade.
- Father – Doug Bailey (Talent Manager, Former Stockbroker)
- Mother – Courtney Bailey
- Siblings – Halle Bailey (Younger Sister) (Singer), Branson Bailey (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chloe Bailey has dated –
Chloe has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Chloe became known for being part of R&B duo Chloe x Halle with her sister Halle. They signed with Beyonce‘s Parkwood Entertainment and supported the singer on the Formation World Tour. Aside from releasing hit albums, singles, EP’s, and mixtapes, Chloe has also earned her way into Hollywood starring in many films and shows like The Fighting Temptations (2003), Last Holiday (2006), Gospel Hill (2008), and Grown-ish.
As a member of the contemporary R&B duo Chloe x Halle, she has lent her vocals to the release of their debut album titled The Kids Are Alright, on March 23, 2018, which was released. The album was a huge success and peaked at #139 on the “US Billboard 200” and at #4 on the Heatseekers Albums list that year. In March 2023, Chloe released her debut solo album titled In Pieces.
In 2003, Bailey had her first film onscreen role in the movie, The Fighting Temptations as Little Lilly.
In 2013, Chloe landed her first role in television by appearing as Herself in the show, Austin & Ally alongside her sister Halle.
Bailey has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as –Ivy Park, Beauty Bakerie, Mac, Urban Outfitters, Nike, Tiffany & Co., Skincare brand Neutrogena (2021). In October 2022, Chloe was featured in the new ad campaign for Pepsi-Cola Soda Shop.
Chloe Bailey Net worth
Chloe Bailey has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chloe Bailey
- Chloe was raised in Mableton, Georgia, with her sister Halle Bailey and younger brother Branson Bailey and later in mid-2012, moved to Los Angeles.
- She and her sister, often fight over the smallest things. Besides that, they are both best friends as well. The sisters had always known that they were going to become professional singers.
- Their dad began teaching them how to write songs at the ages of ten and eight. They launched a YouTube channel at the ages of 13 and 11 respectively, with a cover of Beyoncé’s Best Thing I Never Had.
- Bailey’s biggest musical influence is her mentor American singer Beyoncé, and has also stated Kelis is a major influence. She is also inspired by artists such as Grimes, Missy Elliott, Imogen Heap, Tune-Yards, and R&B music.
- In September 2013, she made a cameo appearance in the Disney series Austin & Ally performing the song Unstoppable.
- In 2015, she and her sister signed to Parkwood Entertainment.
- In 2018, she was cast as Jazlyn “Jazz” Forster on the TV series, Grown-ish after having sung the series’s theme song Grown.
- In November 2019, Bailey joined the cast of the horror film, The Georgetown Project, directed by M. A. Fortin and Joshua John Miller.
- In August 2021, Chloe announced the release of her debut solo single, Have Mercy. At the 53rd NAACP Image Awards Bailey was nominated in three categories, including Outstanding Female Artist and Outstanding Soul/R&B Song for Have Mercy.
- In November 2022, she sang the national anthem during Game 3 at the 2022 World Series.
- On January 27, 2023, Chloe released the lead single from the album, Pray It Away, and the second single, How Does It Feel featuring Chris Brown, on February 24, 2023.