Chelsea Lascher is an American TikTok star, social media personality and basically, a digital content creator who is very best known for being the youngest daughter of David Lascher. She often films comedic content with her friends and family. Chelsea has garnered over 1.5 million followers on her popular chelsealascher1 TikTok account.
TikTok Star, Music Artist, and Social Media Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Chelsea Lascher was born on the 15th of September 2009, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 13 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – David Lascher (American Actor)
- Mother – Jill London Lascher
- Siblings – Casey Lascher (Older Brother), Hannah Lascher (Older Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chelsea Lascher has dated –
Chelsea has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 4 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 150 cm
- In meters – 1.50 m
- In Kilograms – 40 kg
- In Pounds – 88 lbs
- Measurements – 26-24-32
- Bust – 26 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Chelsea became known after appearing as a teenage actress in the Short Film Ashley in Footprints (2022). Lascher rose to fame as a TikTok star by often posting comedic content with her friends and family on her TikTok account.
Chelsea Lascher Net worth
Chelsea Lascher has an estimated net worth of $550K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Chelsea Lascher
- Instagram – chelsealascher
- YouTube Channel – Chelsea Lascher
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chelsea Lascher
- Chelsea has a huge fan base in the United States and other countries.
- She is a 13-years old rising social media star with babysitter Ashley Tisdale, a world-known Rockstar.
- She has a dog named Doodle.
- Lascher often collaborates with Josh Richards and Loren Gray on TikTok.
- She enjoys traveling and exploring new places.
- She is an advocate for self-love and encourages her followers to express themselves freely.
- Her good friend is YouTube star JoJo Siwa.
- In 2019, Chelsea started using Instagram and since 2021, she started to upload content on her TikTok account.
- In October of 2019, she first posted to Instagram, where she answers the door to her dog dressed in a mailperson’s costume with a package.
- She posts pictures and videos of she and her family and has created a short comedy series titled “From Kid I Babysit’s Perspective”. Her father and sister appear in these short clips.
- In May 2021, Chelsea first posted to TikTok, featuring her father in the video. Her mother appears with her in many TikTok videos.