Carter Belfort is an American Star Kid. He is best known to be the son of Jordan Belfort along with his second wife, Nadine Caridi. Jordan is an American author, entrepreneur, and motivational speaker. He is popular for the memoir The Wolf of Wall Street which was later adapted into a film with the same name. Carter Belfort is an experienced businessperson. He worked as a marketing specialist before working as a vice president at his father’s company. In 1989, his father co-founded Stratton Oakmont, Inc, founded. Carter is also an occasional rapper and songwriter. He started showing interest in music at an early age. Carter has released two mix tapes, Off the Soul and The Drunken Poet.
Carter James Belfort
Businessman, Celebrity Child
Birthday / Date of Birth
Carter Belfort was born on the 15th of August 1995, in New York City, New York, United States.
He’s currently 28 years old.
Carter went to Vistamar School, El Segundo, in Los Angeles, for his High School Diploma. After completing his high school education, Carter Belfort attended college at Muhlenberg, and from 2014 to 2015, he studied there. Afterwards, he joined the Los Angeles Film School and pursued a bachelor’s degree in Arts, Entertainment and Media Management.
- Father – Jordan Belfort (Author, Entrepreneur, and Motivational speaker)
- Mother – Nadine Caridi (British actress and model)
- Siblings – Chandler Belfort (Sister), Nicky Macaluso (Half sister) and Allie Macaluso(Half sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Carter Belfort has dated –
Carter has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
He wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Carter became known as the son of Jordan Belfort, an entrepreneur, motivational speaker and author known for his memoir, The Wolf of Wall Street. He is the vice president of Brand Development at Jordan Belfort, a company owned by his father.
Carter Belfort Net worth
Carter Belfort has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2024.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Carter Belfort
- Belfort was born to his father, Jordan Belfort, and his mother, Nadine Caridi in New York City. His father, Jordan Belfort is an American author, entrepreneur, and motivational speaker while his mother, Nadine Caridi is a British actress and model.
- His father is known for his motivational speeches and writings featured in popular magazines and newspapers.
- Some publications in which Jordan Belfort’s writings have been featured include The New York Times, Business Week and The London Times. He is the writer of the memoirs The Wolf of Wall Street and Catching the Wolf of Wall Street.
- Carter is an experienced businessperson. He worked as a marketing specialist before working as a vice president at his father’s company. In 1989, His father co-founded Stratton Oakmont, Inc, founded.
- In 2017, he served as a corporate intern at Roar Company. Two years later, from November 2019 until March 2020, he joined Elevator Studio as a marketing intern.
- In March 2020, he became the vice president at Jordan Belfort Company. Before that, he worked as a strategic marketing specialist at Global Motivation Company.
- Interestingly, Jordan Belfort’s son Carter is also an occasional rapper and songwriter. He started showing interest in music at an early age. He has released two mix tapes, Off the Soul and The Drunken Poet.
- The Celebrity Kid, Carter does not seem to be active on any social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.