Betsy Youngblood is an American celebrity partner well known for being the wife of a famous American sports broadcaster and football analyst for ESPN and a former coach, Lee Corso. Her husband is very popular with many people in the general population. In 1987, he has been a featured analyst on ESPN’s College GameDay program since its inception.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Betsy Youngblood was born in United States.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Betsy Youngblood has dated –
- Lee Corso – In 1956, Youngblood married Lee Corso who is an American sports broadcaster and football analyst for ESPN and a former coach. And are together since then. there are no rumors of the couples being involved in any kind of love affairs or activities that would ruin up their relationship. Betsy and her husband have been blessed with four children. The couple has been together for over six decades and they have been blessed with ten grandchildren.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 17 lbs
- Measurements – 36-28-38
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34D
Salt and Paper
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Betsy became known as the celebrity wife of the famous Sports Broadcaster and Football analyst, Lee Corso. In 1987, he has been a featured analyst on ESPN’s College GameDay program since its inception. Lee also served as the head football coach at the University of Louisville from 1969 to 1972, at Indiana University Bloomington from 1973 to 1982, and at Northern Illinois University in 1984.
Betsy Youngblood Net worth
Betsy Youngblood has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2024.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Betsy Youngblood
- Betsy hills from United States. The information regarding her parents, siblings, and other family background is unavailable.
- Youngblood the celebrity wife of the famous Sports Broadcaster and Football analyst, Lee Corso.
- Betsy’s husband Lee played quarterback during his school days at Miami Jackson Senior High. He was offered a reward of $5000 to sign in with the Brooklyn Dodgers as a shortstop be that as it may, in any case, he played for the college, playing football and baseball at Florida State University.
- In 1962, Corso took after Nugent’s direction to selecting a scholastically and physically qualified dark player and persuaded Darryl Hill to exchange from the Naval Academy. This made him the main African-American football player in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
- As of now, there Is not much information about her education and career, however, her husband, Lee Corso graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Physical education, and a master’s degree in Administrative and Supervision.
- Likewise, the American celebrity wife has a quiet internet-free life. She enjoys spending time with her family away from the limelight.
- Youngblood does not appear to be active on social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.