Brandi Glanville is an American television personality, author and former model. In 2011, she became a cast member on the reality television series The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills she was a friend of the housewives in the second season and was a starring housewife from the third through fifth seasons. She also hosts a podcast called Brandi Glanville Unfiltered and has appeared on Celebrity Apprentice, Celebrity Big Brother, Famously Single and My Kitchen Rules. She has written two books and is a #1 New York Times bestselling author.
Brandi Lynn Glanville
TV Personality, Author, Former Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Brandi Glanville was born on 16 November 1972, in Salinas, California, United States.
She is currently 46 year sold.
Los Angeles, California, United States
There isn’t much information regarding her education.
- Father – Guy Glanville
- Mother – Judith Ann Glanville
- Siblings – Tricia Glanville (Older Sister), Michael Glanville (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brandi Glanville dated –
- Ben Stiller (1999) – Actor and filmmaker Ben Stiller and Brandi hooked up in 1999. They went on some fun dates together.
- Eddie Cibrian (1998-2010) – Brandi started dating actor Eddie Cibrian in September 1998. He is known for his appearance in CSI: Miami, Third Watch, and The Playboy Club, to name a few. He engaged her on December 31, 1999, and married on May 12, 2001. Brandi gave birth to two children, both sons, named Mason Edward and Jake Austin on June 8, 2003, and April 7, 2007, respectively. The couple separated in July 2009 and their divorce was finalized on September 30, 2010.
- Johnny Messner (2009-2010) – She was rumored to be dating another actor, Johnny Messner for a couple of months from 2009 to 2010.
- Gerard Butler (2011) – Scottish actor, Gerard Butler and Glanville dated in the latter half of 2011.
- John Kerwin (2012) – She had a fling with talk show host, Josh Kerwin on December 1, 2012. She appeared on his show, The John Kerwin Show and asked him to go with her on a date. During the date, after they both got drunk, she wanted to have had a one-night stand, but John didn’t. This was the last time they saw each other.
- Theo Von (2016) – Stand-up comedian Theo Von and Brandi dated for about 2 months from March 2016 to May 2016.
- Donald ‘DJ’ Friese (2016) – In November 2016, Brandi was spotted kissing with super rich man Donald ‘DJ’ Friese outside a restaurant in LA and sparked datingrumors.
- Calum Best (2016-2017) – British-American model and reality TV star Calum Best and Brandi were an item from late 2016 to early 2017.
- David Schwimmer – Friends heartthrob David Schwimmer and Glanville were rumored to be dating in the past.
- Matt LeBlanc – Glanville was rumored to have dated another Friends castmate, Matt LeBlanc.
- Jordan Davies (2017) – After leaving the Celebrity Big Brother house, the reality stars Jordan Davies and Brandi were seen together during a romantic date night in August 2017.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 36-26-36
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Appearing on the Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
In 2014, Brandi Glanville landed her role as housewife Veronica in the comedy film The Hungover Games. She has also appeared in films such as Sharknado: The 4th Awakens and Missing at 1.
Glanville made her television debut with the reality TV show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills from 2011 – 2015. She appeared in a total of 39 episodes.
She has appeared in a number of advertising campaigns for brands like Chanel, Giorgio Armani, Gucci and others.
Brandi Glanville Favorites
- Favorite Food – Del Taco burrito with extra red sauce, cheese, onions and beans
- Favorite Animal – Elephant
- Favorite TV Show – Seinfeld (1989-1998)
Brandi Glanville Net worth
Glanville has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2019. She made $175 thousand per season when she was with The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brandi Glanville
- She began modeling at the age of 16 and moved to Paris to become a super model.
- During her modeling career, she has traveled across many places for her modeling gigs.
- By the time she was 17, she appeared in the pages of Glamour and Cosmopolitan and worked for design couture houses including Chanel, Giorgio Armani, and Gucci.
- Glanville competed on the reality show Celebrity Apprentice where she made it to the final four and was fired two weeks before the finale.
- She’s one of the houseguests in the inaugural season of Celebrity Big Brother (U.S.), which premiered on February 7, 2018.
- She is good friends with actress and model, Jennifer Gimenez.
- She loved cooking.
- Brandi likes costume jewelry more than real diamonds.
- Glanville has written two books and is a #1 New York Times bestselling author.