Ayla Woodruff is an American social media star who is distinguished for the exotic and fun-filled pictures that she uploads to her Instagram account. She is also noted for uploading content such as vlogs, story times, challenges and prank videos to her eponymous YouTube channel. She has amassed a huge fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 1 million subscribers on YouTube.
Ayla Marie Woodruff
Social Media Celebrity, Instagram Star
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ayla Woodruff was born on August 26th, 1992 in Flagstaff, Arizona, United States.
She is currently 26 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ayla graduated from Agoura High School in May 2010. Later, she went on to study at Moorpark Community College in California from where she graduated in May 2013. In 2015, she graduated with an HR Management certification from Loyola Marymount University and in the same year, she also attained a degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from the University of California San Diego.
- Father – Brian Woodruff
- Mother – Diana Woodruff
- Siblings – Blake Woodruff (Younger Brother) (Actor), Trevor Woodruff (Younger Brother), Raina Woodruff (Younger Sister)
Ayla is represented by –
- Infinity Creative Agency.
- Lindsey Heppner at Vampped Talent Management Agency.
- Two Pillar Management.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ayla has dated –
- Logan Paul (2017) – Ayla was rumored to be dating social media star Logan Paul in 2017 while she worked with him as his assistant. However, the two never spoke about anything as such.
- Mackinzie Dae (2013-Present) – Ayla and model Mackinzie Dae started dating in mid-2013. The couple can often be seen together in Ayla’s vlogs, challenges and prank videos on her YouTube channel.
- Feet – 4 feet 11 inches
- Centimeters – 150 cm
- Meters – 1.5 m
- Kilograms – 42 kg
- Pounds – 93 lbs
- Measurements – 32-25-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 2-4 (US).
- Working as an assistant for actor Logan Paul.
- Uploading content such as vlogs, story times, challenges and prank videos to her self-titled YouTube account.
Ayla made her debut as an extra in the 2003 movie, Cheaper by the dozen but her portions didn’t make it to the final cut.
Web Series Debut
Ayla made her first web show appearance in Dance Showdown in 2016.
As a social media personality with massive fan following, Ayla Woodruff has endorsed a lot of brands and products through Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms, including brands Wildfox, LF Stores, Meshki, Public Desire, and BangEnergy, to name a few.
Short lean physique
Ayla Woodruff Favorites
- Favorite Singer – Missy Elliott
- Favorite Movie – Taken (2008)
- Favorite YouTuber – Liza Koshy
- Favorite Color – Black
Ayla Woodruff Net worth
Ayla’s net worth is estimated to be around $300 thousand dollars. She lives in Los Angeles, California.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – ayla_woodruff
- Twitter – Ayla Woodruff
- YouTube Channel– Ayla Woodruff
- Snapchat – Ayla_Woodruff
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ayla Woodruff
- In the past, she also indulged in social activities such as child care and summer camp activity coordinator. Ayla was also voted as the Vice President of the Psychology Club.
- She always had desired to be famous someday right from her childhood.
- She is good friends with Matthew Crawford.
- She did a number of jobs like customer service, hostess, school teacher, cocktail assistant, event management before working as an assistant to Logan Paul.
- Ayla started her own channel on YouTube after few months and she did not post any video until May 2017. She posted her first video titled “Intro to My YouTube – Ayla Woodruff,” on May 1, 2017.
- Ayla has a dog named Blue who often appears on her videos. He also has an Instagram account titled Mr.Moomer.
- Her fans are referred as ‘Aylisters’.
- In 2017, she got her first tattoo with the words “Mr. Moomer”.
- In 2017, she adopted 2 dogs from Kauai for a day to take them for an outing and to find a home for them.
- She is fond of interior design and enjoys designing and customizing her home and office spaces.
- In the past, she worked as an event coordinator for InStyle.
- In the past, she got a role as an extra in the film Cheaper by the Dozen (2003) as her brother had a lead role in the movie.