Ashley Boettcher is an American teen actress. Boettcher has acted since the age of five and is best known for her role as Mel Fuller in the Amazon Studios Original Series Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street. In 2012, Ashley is also a proud receiver of a Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Ensemble Cast.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ashley Boettcher was born on the 3rd of September 2000, in Texas, United States.
She’s currently 19 years old.
There isn’t much information regarding her education.
- Father – Jeff Boettcher
- Mother – R. Boettcher
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley Boettcher has dated –
Ashley has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 1½ inches
- In centimeters – 156 cm
- In meters – 1.56 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 30-23-32
- Bust – 30 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 30B
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Boettcher has acted since the age of five and is best known for her role as Mel Fuller in the Amazon Studios Original Series Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street.
In 2009, Ashley made her debut theatrical film appearance as Hannah Pearson in Aliens in the Attic. She made her debut as a voice actress with multiple characters in Shrek Forever After in 2010. However, her role was uncredited.
In 2005, she made her first television show appearance as actress Patricia Wettig’s grandchild in Prison Break. In 2014, as a voice actress, she made her debut as Kuon’s daughter in The Legend of Korra.
Ashley has appeared in commercials for several brands such as; Verizon, Dunkin’, Audi, Samsung & Quilted Northern.
Awards & Nominations
|2012||Young Artist Award||Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Ensemble Cast||Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer||Won|
Ashley Boettcher Favorites
- Favorite Films – Ferris Bueller’s Day Off (1986), The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001), Star Wars, Batman (With Michael Keaton) (1989)
- Favorite Books – The Secret Series, A Wrinkle In Time (2017), The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 (2014)
- Favorite TV Shows – Doctor Who, Sherlock, Person of Interest (2011-2016), The Big Bang Theory, Last Man Standing, Top Gear
- Favorite Places to Visit – The Tardis, Camp Grace, Home & 221b Baker St.
- Favorite Vacation Destination – Italy
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Italian, her father’s famous greek salad!
Ashley Boettcher Net worth
Ashley Boettcher has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ashley Boettcher
- Ashley started to participate in various dance completions at the age of two. She also completed professionally and also won several competitions.
- With her skill and talent, she successfully booked her first commercial at the age of three. Later, she started attending acting classes when she was 4 years old.
- Ashley has been passionate about her acting, ever since she was very little. She started her acting career when she was just 5 years old making her first appearance in Prison Break in 2005.
- She is good friends with her Gortimer Gibbon’s Life on Normal Street costars Sloane Morgan Siegel and Drew Justice.
- Ashley had worked with several highly regarded celebrities such as Josh Duhamel, Doris Roberts, Fionnula Flanagan, Robyn Lively, Bart Johnson, Frances Fisher, Paula Marshall, Heather Graham, Elizabeth Mitchell, Kevin Nealon, Ashley Tisdale, Zendaya Coleman, Bella Thorne, Brec Bassinger, Austin Butler, James Urbaniak and David Walton.
- She loves binge watching Doctor Who and Sherlock.
- She is also very good at playing the ukulele.
- Ashley has a big list of things that she likes to do in her free time, some of which is riding her bike, playing Minecraft, listening to music, singing, dancing, reading and playing her Xbox along with her father. On the other hand, Ashley also enjoys photography and eating chocolates.
- In 2011, she made appearance in the guest roles on television series like Shake it Up!.