Asa Akira is an American adult actress and adult film director. Akira has appeared in over 505 adult films as of May 2016. In 2013, she became the second Asian person to win the AVN Female Performer of the Year Award.
Akira Lee, Akira Asa, Asa Takigami, Tracy Han
Adult Film Actress, Adult Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Asa Akira was born on 3th January 1986, in Manhattan, New York, United States.
She’s currently 33 years old.
Akira was able to secure a scholarship to attend United Nations International School in Manhattan because her grandfather was a Japanese diplomat for 45 years. She was not invited to return in her sophomore year due to her poor grades, so she enrolled in Washington Irving High School in Gramercy Park. She transferred to City As School for her senior year.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Asa Akira has dated –
- Toni Ribas (2012-Present)– She was once engaged to adult actor Rocco Reed. In December 2012, she married adult actor and director Toni Ribas. She states that aside from their on-screen work, their relationship is monogamous.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 105 lbs
- Measurements – 36-24-34
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 22 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 36H
He wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Akira received several award nominations for her role in David Aaron Clark’s 2009 film, Pure in which she plays a telephonist at a fetish dungeon who has an affair with the head-mistress husband.
Her first boy-girl scene was with Travis Knight for Gina Lynn Productions, after having already done several girl-girl scenes, mainly with Lynn.
Asa Akira Favorites
- Favorite Hobbies – Modelling, Playing
- Favorite Food – Pizza, Chicken, Chocolates, Ice Cream
- Favorite Color – Red, Blue, Pink
Asa Akira Net worth
Asa Akira has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Asa Akira
- Asa is her real first name, which means morning in Japanese, and the last name in her stage name was taken from the anime film Akira.
- Akira began working as a dominatrix when she was 19 years old.
- She later worked as a stripper at the Hustler Club in New York.
- In 2006–2007 she was a regular on the Bubba the Love Sponge radio show and was known as the Show Whore.
- As a teenager, Akira worked at the children’s bookstore Books of Wonder as a cashier.
- Akira received several award nominations for her role in David Aaron Clark’s 2009 film, Pure, in which she plays a telephonist at a fetish dungeon who has an affair with the head-mistress’ husband.
- On October 9, 2013, Akira announced that she signed an exclusive performing contract with Wicked Pictures. Her debut film as a contract performer for the company was Asa Is Wicked.
- Akira made a cameo appearance in the mainstream film Starlet.
- In February 2014, Akira was a guest on Dr. Drew Pinsky’s radio show Loveline.
- In June 2014, Akira appeared on a YouTube video with vlogger Caspar Lee.
- In November 2014, Akira was a guest on The Eric Andre Show.
- In 2017, Akira appeared in a live-action segment in the Family Guy episode “Emmy-Winning Episode.”