Aparna Balamurali is an Indian film actress and playback singer who works in Malayalam cinema. She is best known for her role as Jimsy in Maheshinte Prathikaaram and Anu in Sunday Holiday. Aparna is trained in Indian classical music and classical dance styles such as Bharatanatyam, Mohiniyattam and Kuchipudi. She studied architecture at Global Institute of Architecture in Palakkad.
Actress, Playback Singer, Dancer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Aparna Balamurali was born on 11 September 1995, in Thrissur, Kerala, India.
She’s currently 23 years old.
She is of Malayali descent.
Aparna attended Devamatha CMI Public School in Thrissur, Kerala. She is currently pursuing her degree in Engineering.
- Father – KP Balamurali
- Mother – Shobha Balamurali (Lawyer)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aparna Balamurali has dated –
She’s cautious about keeping her personal life private that makes difficult for us to find anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 162-.5 cm
- In meters – 1.62 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 127 lbs
- Measurements – 34-28-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Appearing in Alu Ramendran Malayalam film.
Aparna Balamurali first made her onscreen appearance in the film, Yathra Thudarunnu, in an uncredited role. She. then, landed a supporting role in the 2015 Malayalam film Oru Second Class Yathra. Her first appearance as a leading actress came with the 2016 Malayalam film Maheshinte Prathikaaram, in which she played Jimsy Augustine alongside Fahadh Faasil. Aparna made her Tamil debut with the 2017 film, 8 Thottakkal for her role as Meera.
As a singer, Aparna first rendered her voice for the song “Mounangal Mindumoree” in the film Maheshinte Prathikaaram. She has since then sang around half a dozen of songs in her films.
Awards and Nominations
|2016||Mirchi Music Awards South||Upcoming singer (Female)||N/A||Won|
|Asiavision Awards||New sensation in Acting (Female)||Oru Second Class Yathra|
|2017||Filmfare Awards South||Best Supporting Actress – Malayalam||Maheshinte Prathikaaram||Nominated|
|Asianet Film Awards||Best Debut actress||Won|
|Vanitha Film Awards|
|North American Film Awards||New Sensational Heroine|
|Asianet Comedy Awards||Best Actress|
|2018||Filmfare Awards South||Best Supporting Actress – Malayalam||Sarvopari Palakkaran||Nominated|
|Vanitha Film Awards||Best Star Pair||Sunday Holiday||Won|
|Mazhavil Mango Music Awards||Best Duet||“Mazha Paadum” (Sunday Holiday)|
|Red FM Malayalam Music Awards||Nominated|
Aparna Balamurali Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Mohanlal
- Favorite Actress – Revathy
- Favorite Destination – Thrissur, Bangalore
- Favorite Color – White, Red
- Favorite Food – Kerala Foods
Aparna Balamurali Net worth
Aparna Balamurali has a estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aparna Balamurali
- She ventured into showbiz at the age of 18. She has since then appeared in a several hit films, and established herself a leading actress in the industry.
- Aprana is the most sought after actress in the town, who has over four films lined up for release.
- Her film credits include Oru Muthassi Gada, Sunday Holiday, Sarvopari Palakkaran, Thrissivaperoor Kliptham and Mayaanadhi.
- Besides films, she has also appeared in musical albums like Naadu.