Anna Jullienne is a New Zealand actress, best known for her role as Nurse Maia Jeffries in the television series Shortland Street for which she won the Air New Zealand Screen Award for Performance by a Supporting Actress. In 2019, she made her acting with the romantic comedy film, Falling Inn Love directed by Roger Kumble.
Anna Jullienne Kermode
Birthday / Date of Birth
Anna Jullienne was born on the 7th of November 1982, in New Zealand.
She’s currently 37 years old.
Anna attended Corran School for Girls. she holds an ATCL Teacher Practical Certificate from the Trinity College of London Drama Examination. Later, Anna completed BA in English from The University of Auckland.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna Jullienne has dated –
- James Kermode (2010-present) – In 2010, Anna married commercial property manager James Kermode. She had her first child, a son (Theodore), in January 2014 and her second son (Jude) was born in November 2016.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33D
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Anna is best known for her role as Nurse Maia Jeffries in the television series, Shortland Street for which she won the Air New Zealand Screen Award for Performance by a Supporting Actress.
In 2012, Anna made her film debut appearance by playing the role of Librarian in the comedy film, Sione’s 2: Unfinished Business directed by Simon Bennett.
In 2004 to 2012, Anna landed her first role in television by appearing as Maia Jeffries in the drama and soap opera, Shortland Street. It is one of the most watched TV programmes in New Zealand.
The lesbian relationship in Shortland Street between Jullienne’s character Maia and Jay (Jaime Passier-Armstrong) which was introduced in June 2004, has been controversial, although the overall response has been positive. In 26 April 2005, New Zealand’s Civil Union Act came into effect, which allowed both heterosexual and homosexual couples to register their relationships officially as distinct from traditional marriage and in 14 February 2006, the first fictional portrayal of a civil union on New Zealand television took place between Maia and Jay.
Anna Jullienne Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Anna Jullienne Net worth
Anna Jullienne has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – anna.jullienne
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anna Jullienne
- Anna won the Air New Zealand Screen Award for Performance by a Supporting Actress.
- In 2013, Anna played the role as Krystle Wilkinson in the crime drama television series, The Blue Rose which was created by Rachel Lang.
- In 2014, Anna made her acting debut with the comedy-drama television series, Agent Anna.
- In 2015, Anna had worked in comedy-drama television series, 800 Words in which she played the role of Katie.
- In 2016, she made her acting with the television movie, Bombshell in which she played the role of Frederique.
- In 2019, Anna made her acting with the romantic comedy film, Falling Inn Love directed by Roger Kumble.