Anikha Surendran is an Indian actress known for her work in the Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu film industries. She acted in Kadha Thudarunnu, Yennai Arindhaal and Viswasam. She has received awards for acting. Anikha became a lead actress with the Telugu film Butta Bomma, an official remake of the Malayalam film Kappela. Recently, Anikha appeared in MX Player’s original web-series Queen as a child actress Shakthi Seshadri alongside Ramya Krishnan, Indrajith and Minna Simon. In 2018, she also received the 20th Asianet Film Awards for Best Child Artist. In 2020, Anikha appeared in the Tamil music video Irukai Puratchi.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Anikha Surendran was born on the 27th of November 2004, in Manjeri, Malappuram district, Kerala, India.
She’s currently 18 years old.
She has Indian ancestry.
Anikha studied at Nazareth School, Manjeri, before going on to attend Devagiri CMI Public School, Kozhikode.
- Father – Surendran Trichur Muthuvara (Model coordinator)
- Mother – Usha Surendran
- Siblings – Ankith Surendran (Older Brother) (Campus partner at Accubits Technologies in Kerala)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anikha Surendran has dated –
Anikha has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.60 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Anikha became known as an Indian actress who predominantly works in Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu language films. Her film credits include Kadha Thudarunnu (2010), Yennai Arindhaal (2015), and Viswasam (2019). In 2021, she was featured in three music videos Floreo (Malayalam), En Kadhala (Tamil), and Ormathan Edanazhiyil (Malayalam). In 2019, Anikha made her digital debut with the Tamil web series Queen in which she played the role of young Shakthi Seshadri on MX Player.
In 2007, Surendran had her first film onscreen role in the movie, Chotta Mumbai as Vasco’s Daughter and she made her theatrical film debut as Achu in the thriller movie, Race (2011).
In 2011, Anikha landed her first role in television by appearing as Zombie Slut in the horror series, American Horror Story.
Through her social media, Anikha has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Swayamvara Silks, KM Foundation, and Pdays.
Anikha Surendran Net worth
Anikha Surendran has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anikha Surendran
- Anikha was born and brought up in a middle-class Malayali family based in Manjeri, Kerala, India.
- Surendran is an Indian actress who is well-known for playing child roles in Malayalam and Tamil films. When Anikha was one and a half years old, she started her acting career as a child artist in Malayalam films.
- In 2007, she appeared in an uncredited role in the film Chotta Mumbai in which she played the role of Vasco’s daughter; the character Vasco was played by actor Mohanlal.
- In 2010, Anikha made her debut as a child actor in the Malayalam film, Kadha Thudarunnu in which she played the role of Laya.
- In 2015, she gained recognition with her performance as Shivani in the Malayalam film Bhaskar The Rascal.
- In 2019, Anikha shot to fame in the Tamil film industry with the film, Viswasam in which she played the role of Swetha.
- In 2021, she played the role of Anu in the film, Deep Bay of Bengal directed by Bangladeshi director Borhan Khan.
- In 2022, she played the role of Aditi in her Telugu debut film, The Ghost starring Nagarjuna and Sonal Chauhan.
- In 2023, Anikha made her debut as a lead actor in the Malayalam film industry with the film, Oh My Darling in which she played the role of Jeni.