Angela Simmons is a famous American popular reality TV star, fashion designer and a successful entrepreneur. She has starred in two hit MTV shows, Run’s House and Daddy’s Girls. She is also the owner of the lifestyle brand ANGELA I AM. In 2016, she produced and appeared in her own reality TV show, Growing Up Hip Hop. Angela has made guest appearances on talk shows like The Wendy Williams Show, Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood and Good Day New York. She has also been featured on the covers of magazines, such as Kontrol, Honey, PYNK, JET, Rolling Out and Sheen.
Reality TV Personality, Fashion Designer, Entrepreneur
Birthday / Date of Birth
Angela Simmons was born on 18th of September 1987, in Queens, New York, United States.
She’s currently 32 years old.
Beverly Hills, California, United States
Angela has African American ancestry.
Angela studied at the Fashion Institute of Technology, however, she dropped out to pursue her passion for being an entrepreneur.
- Father – Joseph Simmons (Rapper, DJ and Producer)
- Mother – Valerie Vaughn
- Siblings – Vanessa Simmons (Older Sister) (TV Personality), Joseph “JoJo” Simmons Jr. (Younger Brother) (Rapper)
- Relatives – Diggy Simmons (Younger Stepbrother) (Rapper), Russell Simmons II (Younger Stepbrother), Miley Justine Simmons (Younger Stepsister), Victoria Anne Simmons (Younger Stepsister) (Died – September 26, 2006), Evelyn Simmons (Paternal Grandmother), Daniel Simmons (Paternal Grandfather), Russell Simmons (Paternal Uncle) (Entrepreneur), Daniel Simmons Jr. (Paternal Uncle) (Painter), Ava Marie Jean Wayans (Niece)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Angela Simmons has dated –
- Terry Kennedy (2008) – Skateboarder Terry Kennedy dated Angela in 2008 for a short while. It was reported that the two decided to call it off because Terry was caught cheating on Angela, who went vocal about it on her MySpace account.
- Skillz (2009-2010) – Rapper Skillz dated Angela from 2009 to 2010, for nearly a year. The two were formerly engaged before they decided to break up in 2010.
- Julius Peppers (2010) – American footballer Julius Peppers was briefly dating Angela in 2010.
- Lance Gross (2010-2011) – Actor Lance Gross was dating Angela in 2010. The two were regularly spotted together having lunches together. The two broke off their relationship in 2011.
- Shad Moss (May 2006-April 2012) – After infamously dating on and off for several years from May 2006, Bow Wow aka Shad Moss finally popped the question and announced his engagement in 2012 to Angela. However, they decided to call it off for good. They officially separated in 2014.
- Brandon Jennings (March 2013-May 2013) – Basketball player Brandon Jennings briefly dated Angela for 2 months from March 2013 to May 2013.
- Sutton Tennyson (2016-2017) – Sutton Tennyson started dating Angela in 2016. They got engaged, and Angela announced it in April 2016. Simmons gave birth to their first child in September 2016. On September 29, 2017, they announced the birth of their son Sutton Joseph. Later the couple broke up. Their breakup news was confirmed by Angela in an Instagram post.
- Romeo Miller (2012; 2017-Present) – Rapper Romeo Miller and Angela have been childhood friends. They both belong to musical families, hence everyone expected the two to have some history. They first dated for some time in 2012. After Angela announced her breakup with Sutton, sparks flew between Romeo and her, on the series Growing Up Hip Hop and their romance blossomed.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 59 kg
- In Pounds – 130 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-38
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 38 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Being the daughter of the former Run-DMC rapper Rev Run (Joseph Simmons) and appearing from 2005 to 2009, in the family reality TV series Run’s House on MTV.
In 2016, Angela Simmons landed her first role in the drama film Supermodel in which she played as a model called Tracy.
In 2005, Angela made her television show debut on the reality series Run’s House along with her family. Some of her notable reality TV shows are Fashion News Live (2008-2014), Growing Up Hip Hop (2016) and The Real (2016).
She has endorsed several brands and products including Teami Blends, CURLS – Organic Hair Products, Sneaky Vaunt, Chef Delliz K. Hazell, FLAT TUMMY CO, FitTea, Kandi Cares Foundation, The Queen Pegasus, PETA, Pastry, Samsung and many others.
Angela Simmons Favorites
- Favorite Designers – Chanel, Roberto Cavalli, YSL
- Favorite Fragrance – Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture
- Favorite Makeup – Lancome Definicils Mascara
- Favorite Shoe Brands – Saint Laurent, Chanel, Valentino
Angela Simmons Net worth
Angela Simmons has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2019. She owns a footwear line, Pastry Footwear, along with her older sister Vanessa as well as fashion accessories line and launched online sites.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Angela Simmons
- Angela co-founded a shoe brand along with her sister called Pastry under Run Athletics which is her family’s line of footwear.
- She was the editor for a monthly teenage mini magazine called Angela’s Rundown.
- She made her solo debut as a designer with her own line of faux fur called Foofi and Bella in 2015.
- Angela Simmons has made guest appearances on talk shows like The Wendy Williams Show, Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood and Good Day New York.
- She has also been featured on the covers of magazines, such as Kontrol, Honey, PYNK’, JET, Rolling Out and Sheen.