Anastasia Amoroso is an American-Mexican executive director as well as head of the joint asset-specific strategy at Banco Privado J.P Morgan. Besides this, she makes regular appearances on CNBC as well. As a Private Market Investment Advisor, she advises high-net-worth clients about investments and wealth management. She has specialized in thematic private market and tactical investments, global macro strategy, and portfolio management. Today, Anastasia is a trusted expert and influencer in the financial industry.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Anastasia Amoroso was born on the 16th of February 1983, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Mexico.
She’s currently 40 years old.
Anastasia had her early schooling at a local high school in her hometown Albuquerque. She then enrolled at the UNM Anderson School of Management and earned a bachelor’s degree and degree in business administration with a minor in political science. Anastasia holds a CFA charter degree from the University of New Mexico.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anastasia Amoroso has dated –
- Anthony Jerome Amoroso (2011-Present) – Anastasia is married and is happily married to her long-time boyfriend turned husband, Anthony Jerome Amoroso. She and Anthony had been dating for a long time before getting married. On 2 April 2011, The couple then married in a private ceremony in Texas with their family and friends. The couple celebrates their anniversary with pomp every year on 2 April.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Anastasia became known as the Executive Director and Head of Cross-Asset Thematic Strategy at JP Morgan Private Bank. She is currently serving as a Managing Director and the Chief Investment Strategist at iCapital Network. She appears regularly on CNBC and Bloomberg TV. Currently, she is a popular figure in the media.
Anastasia Amoroso Net worth
Anastasia Amoroso has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Twitter – Anastasia Amoroso
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anastasia Amoroso
- Anastasia was born and raised in a Mexican family. Amoroso has not publicly shared details about her parent’s name and profession.
- Amoroso’s parents immigrated to the United States from Mexico City when she was young.
- From 2008 to 2013, She also worked as a financial education volunteer for about five years.
- After completing her education, Anastasia Amoroso began her professional career as a Los Alamos National Laboratory research assistant. In May 2004, She started working and till May 2005, worked for almost one year.
- In June 2006, Anastasia joined Merrill Lynch as a portfolio manager and worked there for almost seven years.
- In 2013, she resigned from this position and joined JP Morgan. After joining JP Morgan, he worked as Global Market Strategist for over four years until 2017.
- From 2017 to 2021, Anastasia then worked as Head of Investment Strategy, Global Investment Opportunities Group, for almost four years.
- Amoroso currently serves as Managing Director and Chief Investment Strategist at iCapital Network based in New York City.
- Anastasia earned this massive fortune from her professional career as an executive director. In addition, she also makes decent money from her work as a TV host.