Amaia Salamanca is a Spanish actress, best known for her role as Catalina Marcos in the Spanish version of the Colombian TV series Sin tetas no hay paraíso and as Alicia Alarcón in series Gran Hotel. She made a theater debut in 2009 with The Marquise of O, by Heinrich von Kleist. In 2010 she played Letizia Ortiz in the TV movie Felipe y Letizia.
Amaia Salamanca Urízar
Birthday / Date of Birth
Amaia Salamanca was born on the 28th of March 1986, in Madrid, Spain.
She’s currently 34 years old.
She is of Spanish descent.
Amaia studied business administration and law. Apart from that, there is no information about her education.
- Father – Miguel Ángel Salamanca
- Mother – Rosana Urízar
- Siblings – Mikel Salamanca (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amaia Salamanca has dated –
- Rosauro Baro (2010-Present) – She has been in a relationship with Rosauro Baro. They have a daughter named Olivia Varo Salamanca (b. April 9, 2014) and 2 sons named Nacho Varo Salamanca (b. September 8, 2015) and Mateo Varo Salamanca (b. October 7, 2016).
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Amaia best known for her role as Catalina Marcos in the Spanish version of the Colombian TV series Sin tetas no hay paraíso and as Alicia Alarcón in series Gran Hotel.
Amaia made a theater debut in 2009 with The Marquise of O, by Heinrich von Kleist. In 2010 she played Letizia Ortiz in the TV movie Felipe y Letizia.
Amaia has done endorsement work for several brands such as Women‘secret.
Kaylee Bryant Favorites
- Favorite Sport – Skiing
- Favorite Hotel – Mi Norte
- Favorite Fitness Regimen – Yoga
Amaia Salamanca Net worth
Amaia Salamanca has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amaia Salamanca
- Amaia had not considered making acting her profession. However, after her first audition for SMS, the TV company LaSexta offered her an acting job and she could not refuse the opportunity to work with other young film and television stars including Yon González and María Castro.
- Along with acting, she has also worked as a model for photoshoots, video clips as well as shows.
- Amaia is playing the lead in the Spanish-Canadian co-production Webcam directed by Antoni Sale.
- She collaborated with other film and television actors like Yon González, Mario Casas, Aroa Gimeno etc.
- She made her place in Maxim’s 2006 list of one of the hundred most attractive celebrities.
- In 2010, she played Letizia Ortiz in the TV movie Felipe y Letizia.