Aliya Modit is an Indian interior designer, businessperson, and media personality who is the daughter of businessperson Lalit Modi. She is also the founder and CEO of the London-based interior design consultancy company AMRM International Consultants Ltd. Aliya spent two years working for Dara Huang’s visionary architecture firm Design Haus Liberty, which has offices in London and Hong Kong.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Aliya Modi was born on the 9th March of 1993, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 29 Years old.
Aliya spent a foundation year at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn studying fine art and interior design before receiving her B.S. in art history from Brandeis University in Boston, Massachusetts. She later completed her M.A. in Architectural Interior Design at the Inchbald School of Design in London, England.
- Father – Lalit Modi (Businessman)
- Mother – Minal Modi
- Siblings – Ruchir Modi (Brother), Karima Sagrani (Step-Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aliya Modi has dated –
- Brett Carlsen (2022-Present) – On 8 November 2020, Lalit announced on social media that her daughter, Aliya Modi, was in a relationship with Brett Carlson. In May 2022, Aliya got married to her boyfriend Brett Carlson in Venice, Italy. Brett belongs to California in the US.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Modi is the founder, CEO, and design consultant of AMRM International Consultants Ltd, a London-based interior design company which provides unique design consultancy options. She is appointed as a director at Ion Care Medical Limited, Kbam Limited, Habanero West Limited, Indofil Industries Limited, and Peyotito Restaurant in London.
Aliya Modi Net worth
Aliya Modi has an estimated net worth of 0.8 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – aliyamodi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aliya Modi
- Modi is an Indian interior designer. She is Lalit Modi‘s daughter, an Indian businessman and a cricket administrator.
- After completing her formal schooling, Aliya attended Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York, where she pursued a Fine Art and Interior Design course.
- After completing a Fine Art and Interior Design course at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, New York, Aliya became the Founder & Chief Design Consultant of a London-based interior design company, AMRM International Consultants Ltd.
- She has a stepsister, Karima Sagrani, who is the daughter of Minal Modi and her first husband, Jack Sagrani.
- Her favorite actress are Madhuri Dixit.
- Before starting AMRM International Consultants Ltd., Aliya worked at Design Haus Liberty for two years.
- Aliya is working as a director at Ion Care Medical Ltd, Kbam Limited, Habanero West Limited, and Indofil Industries Limited.
- She is also working as a director at Peyotito Restaurant in London.
- Aliya is often spotted drinking alcohol with friends at parties and events.
- On 8 November 2020, her father, Lalit Modi, took to social media to announce that Aliya was in a relationship with a man named Brett Carlsen.