Alice Longyu Gao is a Chinese singer, songwriter, DJ, and performance artist. Their music has been noted for its “bold hyperpop” production. Their music has been featured on BBC Radio as “Tune of The Week,” and “Women of Choice” by Lady Gaga on Apple Music. Gao has participated in multiple campaigns and charity events. In 2017 & 2018, Alice was featured in W Hotels worldwide “Queer me out” campaign and the official NYC Pride campaign.
Alice Longyu Gao
Singer, Songwriter, DJ
Birthday / Date of Birth
Alice Longyu Gao was born in Bengbu, China.
She has Chinese ancestry.
Alice attend Boston University for a B.S. in philosophy and completed Harvard University‘s Summer Program in Kyoto, Japan for Asian Religious Studies.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alice Longyu Gao has dated –
Alice has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 154 cm
- In meters – 1.54 m
- In Kilograms – 45 kg
- In Pounds – 99 lbs
- Measurements – 30-23-32
- Bust – 30 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 30A
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Alice became known as a singer, songwriter, DJ, and performance artist. Her most well-known single is Rich Bi*ch Juice, which was created by frequent collaborator Dylan Brady of 100 Gecs.
In 2018, Gao began releasing music independently with early singles such as Karma Is A Witch, and Magnificroissant. In 2019, as the 2nd artist (after 100 Gecs) releasing on Dylan Brady’s label Dog Show Records, Gao released the first set of many singles in collaboration with Brady Rich B*tch Juice and Dumb bitch Juice Rich Bi*ch Juice received critical acclaim from musical journalists and it was No.3 on Lady Gaga’s Women of Choice Apple Music playlist celebrating International Women’s Day.
Alice Longyu Gao Net worth
Alice Longyu Gao has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook– Alice Longyu Gao
- Instagram – alicealice916
- Twitter – Alice Longyu Gao
- YouTube Channel – Alice Longyu Gao
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alice Longyu Gao
- Gao was born and raised in Bengbu, China. Gao moved to the United States at the age of 17.
- She started their art career by DJing events and soundtracking runway shows for Juicy Couture, Hennessy, M.A.C Cosmetics, MoMA, Parrish Art Museum, 1 OAK Tokyo, Nike, etc.
- As an editorial fashion producer and director, they produced and directed videos and shoots for publications such as V and Paper Magazine. They also have done experiential art installation in collaboration with MOXY Time Square/Marriott International during NYFW.
- In 2019, as the 2nd artist (after 100 Gecs) releasing on Dylan Brady’s label Dog Show Records, Gao released the first set of many singles in collaboration with Brady Rich Bitch Juice and Dumb bitch Juice.
- She and Brady released a follow up remix compilation featuring Laura Les, Count Baldor, Blu Detiger and HANA. Since then Gao has released several solo singles as well as collaborative singles with Mura Masa, Bülow and Alice Glass.
- In 2021, Gao released their debut EP titled High Dragon and Universe. This was followed by Let’s Hope Heteros Fail, Learn, and Retire in 2023, the second in their trilogy.
- Alice has participated in multiple campaigns and charity events for the LGBTQ+ community.