Albert Olmstead is an American electrician, crew member, technician, sound recordist, make-up artist, cameraman, and entrepreneur. He was well-known in the entertainment sector for his outstanding work. He also worked on a number of Netflix and television productions. Albert was one of the most dedicated crew members in Hollywood.
Crew Member, Technician, Electrician, Sound Recordist, Cameraman, Make-Up Artist, and Entrepreneur
Birthday / Date of Birth
Albert Olmstead was born on the 20th of September 1982, in Augusta, Georgia, United States.
On 19th July 2021, Olmstead died, at the age of 39, in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. He died while working on a leak in the basement of his house. He lost his life when a wall suddenly collapsed on him. Albert was trapped beneath the debris.
He enrolled at Augusta State University and received his bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and Computer Science. He had also 1 year of experience as a Pharmacy Tech.
- Father – Larry Olmstead
- Mother – Imelda Olmstead
- Siblings – Jennifer Rose Olmstead (Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Albert Olmstead has dated –
- Que Omstead ( 2018-2021) – On 4th July 2018, the couple got married. They enjoyed a happy marriage until they were separated by the cruel hand of death. He has 5 children. He also shared various photos with his kids and wife.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
He wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Olmstead became known for his appearance in Cobra Kai. In the Netflix series, he worked as a cameraman. This is one of many roles he has landed since he debuted as a crew member. He was one of the most dedicated crew members and will forever be remembered for his contribution to the industry. He is known for Captain America: Civil War (2016), Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017), and Baby Driver (2017).
In 2016, Albert working as a crew member in the movie Captain America: Civil War.
In 2010, Olmstead landed in television by appearing as a crew member in the horror series, The Walking Dead.
Albert Olmstead Net worth
Albert Olmstead has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Albert Olmstead
- Albert was born in Florida.
- His father is an American, On the other hand, his mother is a Filipino.
- He started working as an electrician and technician in the industry.
- In April 2013 to July 2014, Omstead also worked as a Pharmacy Technician at Kroger. In his early career, he also worked as a bartender at Sky City.
- His favorite actor is Tom Hanks.
- In October 2014, Albert began working as a Freelancer. He was a Freelance technician with IATSE Local 479 at the time of his death.
- Omstead filled in as a team part on various Hollywood movies and TV series.
- Albert loved to make cartoon sketches in his free time.
- On July 18, 2021, Albert died in Augusta, Georgia, United States. He died while working on a leak in the basement of his house. He lost his life when a wall suddenly collapsed on him. Albert was trapped beneath the debris. He was 39 years old at the time of death.