Albert Ezerzer was an American actor and a former driver for the Transportation Management Facility. He played important roles in a variety of films, including, Interstate 60 and No One Could Protect Her, and became an integral part of the production for every movie he worked on. Albert was responsible for driving the cast and crew to and from the locations, as well as transporting the equipment and props. He was known for his dedication, professionalism, and kindness to everyone he worked with. On 18 April 2014, Albert passed away at the age of 55 due to an aortic aneurysm rupture.
Actor and Former Driver
Birthday / Date of Birth
Albert Ezerzer was born on the 31st of January 1959, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
He was died on the 18th of April 2014 (aged55), in United States (Ruptured aortic aneurysm).
He has African-American ancestry.
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Albert Ezerzer has dated –
- Rachel Ezerzer – Albert was married to Rachel Ezerzer, but there is no information available on the internet about their children. The presence or absence of kids in their families remains unknown.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.80 m
- In Kilograms – 76 kg
- In Pounds – 168 lbs
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Albert became known as an American actor and former Transportation Management Facility driver who worked on various film sets, including Interstate 60, No One Could Protect Her and Suits. Albert was a professional driver who worked on several movies and TV shows as a member of the transportation department. He was responsible for driving the cast and crew to and from the locations, as well as transporting the equipment and props.
Albert Ezerzer Net worth
Albert Ezerzer has an estimated net worth of $800K dollars as of 2024.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Albert Ezerzer
- Ezerzer developed an interest in acting and driving from a young age and pursued his passion as a career.
- He started working as a driver in the transportation management department of various movie sets. He provided service to many actors and actresses, including Cameron Diaz.
- Albert worked on different movie sets like Interstate 60, No-one Could Protect Her, Tart, and others. He also appeared on-screen as a driver on some occasions.
- He became a dedicated and charismatic production member in every movie he worked on. His last work came in the television series SUITS, where he drove for his transportation management facility.
- Ezerzer worked on Suits from the first season until the third season. He was close to the actors and actresses of the show, especially Gabriel Macht, who played Harvey Specter, and Patrick J. Adams, who played Mike Ross.
- Albert was a kind, funny, generous, and warm person, who was loved and respected by his colleagues, fans, and family.
- In 2014, Ezerzer died of an aortic rupture and was honored with a memorial at the end of the first episode of the fourth season of Suits.