Zara Maria Larsson is a Swedish singer-songwriter. At the age of 10, she achieved national fame in Sweden for winning the 2008 season of the talent show Talang, the Swedish version of British TV’s Got Talent. Four years later, in 2012, Larsson signed with the record label TEN Music Group and released her debut EP album Introducing in January 2013. The single “Uncover” topped the music charts in Scandinavia: Sweden, Denmark, and Norway. In February 2013, “Uncover” was certified Platinum by Universal Music Sweden. In July 2013, her EP Introducing was certified 3× Platinum in the country. Larsson signed a three-year contract with Epic Records in the United States in April 2013. In 2016, she performed at the opening and closing ceremonies for UEFA Euro in France.
Zara Maria Larsson
Universal Sweden, TEN, Epic Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Zara Larsson was born on December 16, 1997 Solna, Stockholm County, Sweden.
She is currently 20 years old.
- Zara was given entry into the Adolf Fredrik’s Music School but rejected it as she wasn’t interested in singing in a choir.
- Zara learned dancing from The Royal Swedish Ballet School.
- Father – Anders Larsson
- Mother – Agnetha Larsson
- Siblings – Hanna (Younger Sister) (Singer)
- Others – Brooke (Niece)
She is repped by –
- Ten Group
- Creative Artists Agency
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
- Measurements – 34-25-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Her religious beliefs are still unknown.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Zara has dated –
- She has gone on a date numerous times with many persons including Justin Bieber.
- Marcus Gunnarsen – Norwegian singer Marcus Gunnarsen and Zara have dated together. They had exchanged messages regularly. He once said if life was a song, it would be Lush Life by Zara as that song is about living each day like it was your last.
- Brian Whittaker – Zara has a boyfriend whose name is Brian Whittaker. They started dating in 2016. He is a fashion model.
Best Known For
Her songs like Uncover, Lush Life, Never Forget You, Ain’t My Fault, etc.
In October 2014, she released her debut album 1 which went ‘Platinum’ in Sweden and sold 40,000 units.
The singer has never been into theatrical films.
First TV Show
She debuted with 2008 season of talent show Talang as a contestant. She was just 10 at that time.
She has appeared in the commercials for
Iggy Azalea Favorite
- Favorite Singer – Beyoncé, Ty Dolla Sign
- Favorite Beauty Products – Clinique’s Acne Solutions BB Cream, Moisture Surge Hydrator, Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray, Clinique’s Pep-Start Eye Cream, Clinique’s Liquid Eyelining Pen
Zara Larsson Net worth
Zara Larsson net worth is estimated to be $12 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Zara Larsson
- Instagram – zaralarsson
- Twitter – Zara Larsson
- YouTube Channel – ZaraLarssonMusicVEVO
Some Lesser Known Facts About Zara Larsson
- Zara was born at Karolinska University Hospital in Stockholm.
- Due to an insufficient amount of oxygen from the nuchal cord, she was born dead.
- Zara won the Swedish version of Got Talent show, named, Talang in 2010. As a result, she won 500,000 krona.
- Rihanna is her celebrity beauty icon.
- In 7th grade, she started wearing makeup. It was lip gloss.
- She never lets anyone touch her eyebrow. She does her eyebrow makeup herself.
- Zara was called a man-hater after she accused a man (on Twitter) who performed a sexual assault on a woman in July 2016 at Bråvalla festival in Sweden.
- During the UEFA Euro 2016 Opening, she got to perform with David Guetta.
- Nick Jonas is her fan as he has performed her song “Lush Life” in a BBC Live Lounge.
- Visit her official website @ zaralarssonofficial.com.