Wayne Liang is a Canadian entrepreneur, digital marketing expert, business consultant, and social media influencer. He is a highly acclaimed business consultant, known for his e-commerce success and creation of Liang Holdings, a private investment firm. Liang has received global recognition for his business expertise and philanthropic activities with building schools around the world. He has founded, operated, and sold several multi-million dollar businesses. He has assisted in numerous IPOs, raising hundreds of millions of dollars. Wayne’s vision of providing value and assisting others has captured the attention of notable publications like Forbes, Entrepreneur, LA Weekly, US Reporter, CEO Weekly and more.
Entrepreneur, Businessman, Investor
Birthday / Date of Birth
Wayne Liang was born on the 10th of December 1996, in Taipei, Taiwan.
He’s currently 26 years old.
Wayne attended high school in Surrey, British Columbia. In 2014, Liang was accepted into the University of Alberta for Engineering, but transitioned to a specialization in Pharmacology.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Wayne Liang has dated –
Wayne has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
Dark Brown (Natural)
He wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Wayne became known for his e-commerce success and creation of Liang Holdings, a private investment firm. He has made substantial contributions to non-profit organizations dedicated to building schools in disadvantaged countries across the globe, including Ghana, Laos, and Guatemala. Liang has also extended his support to initiatives such as Pencils of Promise, Water Org, and Compassion Canada, among others.
Wayne Liang Net worth
Wayne Liang has an estimated net worth of $100 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Twitter – Wayne Liang
Some Lesser Known Facts About Wayne Liang
- Wayne was born to a high-class family in Taipei, Taiwan. The identities of Liang’s parents and siblings have similarly remained a secret.
- In 1998, his family immigrated to Canada. Wayne grew up and attended high school in Surrey, British Columbia. He worked a summer gardening job to save up for college tuition.
- In 2014, Wayne started his first business, a social media marketing brand. Liang’s Instagram-based company grew to nearly 3 million followers in under 2 years through viral content.
- This caught the attention of various well-known brands, like Calvin Klein, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Audemars Piguet, Hublot, and more.
- The social media company assisted in creative marketing campaigns and strategic social-growth for these brands.
- In 2018, Wayne transitioned from the marketing side of e-commerce into private labeling, working with wholesale suppliers to bring unique products to a global clientele.
- With the capital Wayne accumulated from his e-commerce ventures, he founded Liang Holdings, a private investment firm based in Dubai.
- His goal with the firm is to provide opportunities to entrepreneurs who lack project funding. Liang Holdings has worked closely with real estate developers, as well as e-commerce, technology, and software as a service (SaaS) startups.
- In 2020, with the major shift from physical to online transactions, Wayne’s e-commerce portfolio brought in nearly 150 million CAD.
- Along with his recent recognition on Forbes, and becoming the youngest person to feature an investment firm on a billboard in Times Square, New York, he has gained an even larger global attention.
- In recent years, Wayne started contributing heavily to Pencils of Promise, Water Org, Compassion Canada, and other non-profit organizations.