Victoria DiGiorgio is widely recognized as the widow of the notorious Italian-American gangster and head of the infamous “Gambino crime family” in New York City, John Joseph Gotti. She has also been famous for facing the Gotti family media storm that ensued after the imprisonment of her husband. Being in a criminal family, it probably was hard to open up to the outer world.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Victoria DiGiorgio was born on the 5th of December 1942, in Brooklyn, New York, United States.
She’s currently 80 years old.
She has Italian and Russian ancestry.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Victoria DiGiorgio has dated –
- John Gotti (1958–2002) – In 1958, Victoria met Gotti at a bar and tied the knot with him on March 6, 1962. In 2002, Gotti passed away. They had 5 children together namely Angel Gotti, Victoria Gotti, John A. Gotti, Frank Gotti, and Peter J. Gotti.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 34-28-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34D
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Victoria became known as the widow of the notorious Italian-American gangster and head of the infamous Gambino crime family in New York City, John Joseph Gotti. She has also been famous for facing the Gotti family media storm that ensued after the imprisonment of her husband.
Victoria DiGiorgio Net worth
Victoria DiGiorgio has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Victoria DiGiorgio
- Gotti was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, in the United States of America. Her parents got separated when she was 2 years old.
- On March 6, 1962, she married the notoriously famous gangster, John Gotti. After her marriage, she and her husband led a lower-middle-class lifestyle.
- Her son John A. Gotti followed the footsteps of his father, John Gotti and became a mobster.
- In March 1980, her 12-year-old son Frank got killed by a car driven by her neighbor John Favara. The shock of this huge loss made DiGiorgio sink into depression and she was bed-ridden for a year.
- When DiGiorgio came to know that her son John Jr. had also got involved in his father’s criminal activities, her marriage with Gotti began to break down.
- On June 10, 2002, her husband, John Gotti died of throat cancer at the age of 61.
- Victoria is known to be calm and quiet by nature but she is outspoken at the same time.
- DiGiorgio inherited her mother’s ancestral properties that were worth millions.