Tobias Dorzon is an American prominent former athlete, chef, writer, Tv celebrity, entrepreneur, Instagram influencer, and media personality, who has garnered fame as a chef for sharing his tantalizing food photos and videos on different social media platforms including Instagram. He is also famous for being the founder and owner of Huncho House, an Upscale Culinary Restaurant, and for appearing in a Tv show titled “Food Network”. Additionally, he has also participated in many other competitions and won them. He came into the limelight in April 2022 after participating in the famous television reality show ‘Tournament of Champions’ season 3. Besides this, Tobias was also a renowned Football player and has played during his bachelor’s degree.
Chef, Reality Show Star and Former Athlete and Footballer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tobias Dorzon was born on the 23rd of November 1984, in Washington DC, United States.
He’s currently 38 years old.
He has African – American ancestry.
Tobias received a scholarship from Jackson State University for his magnificent football skills and became a member of the university football team. Tobias also enrolled himself in the Culinary School at the Art Institute of Washington. As he became curious about cooking various dishes, he also attended a renowned college in Sicily to enhance his knowledge.
- Father – Patience Dorzon (Popular chef)
- Mother – Edwin Dorzon
- Siblings – Kendejah Dorzon (Older Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tobias Dorzon has dated –
Tobias has been married to his longtime girlfriend but has not shared precise information about her at this point in time. However, we came to know, he has two daughters whom often he features on his different Instagram posts. Further information about Tobias’s wife. The name of his elder daughter is Riley McKenzie Dorzon but the name of his youngest child is not found yet.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 85 kg
- In Pounds – 187 lbs
He wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Tobias became known as the chef of DC athletes, he began his professional cooking career after Santana Moss saw his Instagram photos and invited him to cook for his family and friends. He would go on to launch his own catering company, Victory Chef.
Football Profession and NFL Stats
Having been fond and passionate about football from elementary school, Tobias gained initial recognition as an athlete while studying in high school because of his football skills and talent. He received a scholarship from Jackson State University for his magnificent football skills and became a member of the university football team.
Tobias played football for the university for more than three years and at the same time, he was chosen for the NFL and CFL. Within a short span of time, he amassed fame as a footballer and athlete because of his impressive performance at the NFL and CFL. Subsquently, in 2012 Tobias ended his football career and moved to pursue his childhood dream to a chef just like his father.
Cooking and Rise as a Chef
After leaving football in 2012, Tobias began his career in cooking in 2013 via social media platforms, especially on Instagram by sharing his tantalizing food photos and cooking videos. He amassed initial recognition as a chef when Santana Moss, a football player impressed by Tobias’ foods and invited him to cook for his family members and friends.
Following the early success, Tobias appeared in Guy Fieri’s show titled “Guy’s Grocery Games” and due to his excellent skills and talent amassed global fame as a chef. Presently, he closely works with Guy Fieri, a popular chef and restaurant owner. Other than this, he has appeared in a few popular cooking shows and series including Iron Chef, Food Network, and many others.
Other than this, Tobias has been four times TripleG Champion and is the owner and founder of Huncho House, an upscale culinary restaurant. In addition to this, he works with an NGO called “James Beard Foundation” and has been a partner of a restaurant called “Fresh Green”. Apart from this, various magazines and newspaper articles including Mashed and many others have featured him on their covers as well as stories.
In 2019, Dorzon landed his first role in television in the mini-series, The 202 Xtra.
Tobias Dorzon Net worth
Tobias Dorzon has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tobias Dorzon
- Dorzon was born and grew up in a chef family of Liberian descent in Washington DC, USA. Tobias has ten siblings, including an elder sister named Kendejah. In 2004, Unfortunately, Kendejah died.
- He spent a large time of his childhood along with his dad, who is also a popular chef and learned cooking from him as well.
- As a child, he joined local high school graduation, where he played fabulous football and received a scholarship from Jackson State University.
- Tobias is the founder and owner of a famous restaurants named Huncho House.
- He amassed initial recognition as a chef when Santana Moss, a football player impressed by Tobias’ foods and invited him to cook for his family members and friends.
- His hobbies are cooking, playing soccer, basketball, dancing, driving cars, cycling, photography, fishing, and treking.
- He is a keen animal lover and has a few pet dogs and cats.
- Tobias is also a rising social media influencer and has gathered thousands of followers on different social media platforms including Instagram, and Twitter.
- He gained initial recognition as a chef on Instagram as his delicious food photos and cooking videos went viral and provided him millions of followers around the world.
- He works with an NGO called James Beard Foundation and has been a partner of a restaurant called Fresh Green.
- Tobias shares cooking, food, travel, adventure, daily photos, and videos on Instagram and Twitter.