Sydnie Wells is an American famous Model, Actor, Influencer, Blogger, and Instagram star. She is member of the Barstool Outdoors, a YouTube channel where a group of people post videos on giant sharks, crazy snakes, prehistoric sturgeon. She is the acknowledged and famous celebrity daughter of famed archer Tim. She is popular on social media for her fishing photos and videos. Wells is a previous softball and b-ball champion at canton secondary school. Sydnie is among one of the most trending girls on Instagram.
Actress, Model, Influencer, Blogger, Softball and Baseball Champio, Instagram Star
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sydnie Wells was born on the 14th of July 1995, in Northern part of United States of America.
She’s currently 27 years old.
Sydnie attend Canton High School. She is an alum of Illinois Wesleyan University with a Bachelor’s certificate in science in nursing. In 2020, she was an understudy nurture guide at her college and graduated.
- Father – Tim Wells (Sports channel hos)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sydnie Wells has dated –
Sydnie has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Sydnie became known as a TikTok content creator, softball and baseball champion and social media personality who rose to fame through the use of her sydney.wellss account. She shares a combination of modeling, fashion, and vlog style content. She has more than 210,000 fans on the platform.
In 2018, Wells landed her first role in television by appearing as Grace in the series, Legends of Broken Rock: Fiddle.
Sydnie Wells Net worth
Sydnie Wells has an estimated net worth of $400K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sydnie Wells
- Sydnie was born in Northern part of United States of America.
- In 2019, she made her TikTok debut with the video captioned, “#wemadeit took a mini vacation.”
- She owns her own boutique apparel company called Aurora Street Apparel. As an influencer, her career is professionally represented by Simmons PR Agency.
- Her video captioned, “a humble flex, if he wants to spend it on me though I’m not gonna say no” went viral with more than 1 million views.
- She runs a popular YouTube Channel, where she uploads her Travel Vlogs and Fishing videos. Watch out for her Big Fish Catching video on YouTube.
- Sydnie is a former Canton High School softball and baseball champion. wells also an professional family background in fitness. She also participated in various fitness events in Northern America and also in other countries.
- Wells is not only a passionate bow hunter and fisherman, but also the host of Barstool Sports and the producer of the outdoor sports television series on the Sportsmans Channel.
- Beside this she is known for Legends of Broken Rock: Fiddle (2018) and Ida Here and There (2016).
- In 2021, Sydnie participated in three competitions West Coast Classic, Individual Quarterfinals and Cross-fit Open.