Stephanie Abrams is an American television meteorologist who has worked for The Weather Channel (TWC). She also earned much acclaim for her live reporting of the events from the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver. A member of the American Meteorological Society (AMS) as well as of the National Weather Association (NWA), Abrams is one of the best known television meteorologists in the country. She currently co-hosts AMHQ with Jen Carfagno and Jim Cantore early weekday mornings. Stephanie is also employed by NBC News and occasionally appears on NBC Nightly News, Today and MSNBC.
Stephanie Bryce Abrams
Birthday / Date of Birth
Stephanie Abrams was born on the 27th of October 1978, in Wellington, Florida, United States.
She’s currently 44 years old.
Abrams attended the University of Florida in Gainesville, where she earned a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in geography, with a minor in mathematics. Abrams’s second degree was a B.S. in meteorology from Florida State University (FSU) in Tallahassee, where she graduated cum laude.
- Father – Berry Abrams
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stephanie Abrams has dated –
- Mikes Bettes (2000-2009) – In 2000, Stephanie got married to Mikes Bettes. Bettes was also a meteorologist working with CNN at that time. However, in 2009, the two separated and later filed a divorce.
- Liann Freeman – In 2016, Liann Freeman and Abrams started dating. On February 20th, 2017, their engagement happened.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 61 kg
- In Pounds – 134 lbs
- Measurements – 34-27-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Abrams became known as a television meteorologist, currently working for The Weather Channel (TWC). She currently co-hosts AMHQ with Jen Carfagno and Jim Cantore from 6 am to 9 am on weekdays. She has also done live reporting for the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
In 2014, Stephanie had her first film onscreen role in the TV movie Sharknado 2: The Second One.
In 2020, Abrams landed her first role in television in the series, Top 100 Weather Moments.
Stephanie Abrams Net worth
Stephanie Abrams has an estimated net worth of $7 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Stephanie Abrams
- Instagram – stephanieabrams
- Twitter – Stephanie Abrams
Some Lesser Known Facts About Stephanie Abrams
- Stephanie was born and brought up in Wellington, Florida, USA.
- Abram’s first position was as a morning meteorologist at WTXL, the ABC affiliate in Tallahassee, Florida.
- From 2002 to 2003, she is a member of the National Weather Association (NWA) and the American Meteorological Society (AMS) and was president of the North Florida chapter of the AMS . She holds the seal of approval from the AMS.
- In July 2003, Abrams began on-air work for The Weather Channel. At the Weather Channel, she was a reporter and fill-in from 2003 to 2005.
- In 2005, she joined her first show, Weekend View, as a co-host.
- In 2006, Stephanie became an on-camera meteorologist as co-host of Abrams and Bettes: Beyond the Forecast and then went on to Weather Center, also with co-host Mike Bettes.
- On July 20, 2009, she began co-hosting Wake Up With Al with NBC’s Al Roker on Weekdays mornings from 5 am to 7 am.
- During the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, she reported live from Vancouver on February 8-28, 2010, with Al Roker for Wake Up With Al and AMHQ.
- In 2012, Abrams formerly co-hosted The Weather Channel programs On The Rader and Morning Rush (formerly Your Weather Today) on Weekdays from 2009-2014.
- Stephanie also occasionally filled in for Roker on Today. In 2014, Abrams co-hosted Sharknado 2: The Second One.