Stefanie Giesinger is a German model. She was the winner of the ninth season of the modeling-competition Germany’s Next Topmodel, and in June 2014, was on the cover of the German Cosmopolitan. She has also graced the covers of magazines such as Jolie Magazine, Vogue Japan, Tush Magazine, and Glamour Germany. Steffi established herself on social media, primarily on Instagram, where she has over 5.5 million followers.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Stefanie Giesinger was born on the 27th of August 1996, in Kaiserslautern, Germany.
She’s currently 26 years old.
She has German ancestry.
Giesinger was studying in a high school in Rittersberg when she was selected as one of the contestants in the TV competition, Germany’s Next Topmodel.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stefanie Giesinger has dated –
- Sami Khedira (2015) – In 2015, Giesinger was rumored to be going out with German soccer star Sami Khedira. In December, she was spotted in Turin to watch Khedira turn out for the Italian side Juventus. She has been in attendance at other matches as well.
- Marcus Butler (2016-Present) – In 2016, Stefanie dating social media star Marcus Butler kept on swirling throughout. He eventually confirmed that they were dating in September 2016 by sharing their pictures and videos from their romantic holidays in Mykonos. In May 2016, they first met at the amfAR Gala in French Rivera.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
She wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Stefanie became known for being one of the most popular German models. She having modeled for some of the biggest fashion brands including Dolce & Gabbana and Victoria’s Secret. She also being featured on the covers of prestigious magazines such as Vogue and Cosmopolitan.
In 2018, Giesinger had her first film onscreen role in the theatrical film Gorillas.
In 2014, Stefanie made her TV show debut on the reality TV show, Germany’s Next Topmodel.
Giesinger has done endorsement work for several brands such as Urban Chic Outfit, Reserved, and Kenzo.
Stefanie Giesinger Net worth
Stefanie Giesinger has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Stefanie Giesinger
- Giesinger was born in Kaiserslautern. Her parents are ethnic German and emigrated from Siberia to Germany, a year before her birth.
- She has primary ciliary dyskinesia and had to undergo an emergency operation at the age of 13.
- After winning Germany’s Next Topmodel in 2014, she was signed to Günther Klum’s modelling agency ONEeins. She did not extend her two-year contract.
- In 2014, Stefanie was cast for the movie Der Nanny, which was released in 2015.
- She was also cast for the music video to the song 80 Millionen by German artist Max Giesinger (not related), and walked for Dolce & Gabbana during Milan Fashion Week 2017.
- In 2018, Giesinger was honoured as Idol of the Year at the About You Awards held by German fashion online retailer About You.
- If she hadn’t become a fashion model, she would have loved to study psychology. In fact, her aim was to specialize in child psychology.
- Stefanie established herself on social media, primarily on Instagram, where she has over 5.5 million followers.