Sol Xochitl is a former stripper and celebrity partner who gained popularity as the ex-partner of boxing icon Mike Tyson. He is a highly prominent retired professional boxer from Brooklyn, New York City. He reigned from 1985 to 2005. On the ring, he was well-known as Iron Mike, Kid Dynamite, or The Baddest Man on the Planet. She is also a mother of two of Iron Mike’s children including late daughter Exodus Tyson who passed away at the age of 4. Their child Exodus tangled up in a cord on the treadmill at their home in Arizona. Xochitl reportedly lost her sense after the death of her daughter and the incident completely broke her. Mike also revealed through his book Undisputed Truth that Sol wasn’t even able to take care of her son Miguel during that time.
Former Dancer and Celebrity Partner
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sol Xochitl was born in 1975, in Mexico.
She’s currently 48 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sol Xochitl has dated –
- Mike Tyson – During the 2000s, Xochitl and Mike Tyson were together. The two first met at a strip club in Phoenix, Arizona, where she worked as a stripper. Even though they started as friends, Sol worked extra hard to see the relationship become successful. They became parents to two children.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Sol became known as the former wife of boxer Mike Tyson who competed from 1985 to 2005. Her husband Tyson was known for his ferocious and intimidating boxing style as well as his controversial behavior inside and outside the ring. Tyson is regarded as one of the greatest heavyweight boxers of all time.
Sol Xochitl Net worth
Sol Xochitl has an estimated net worth of $300K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sol Xochitl
- Sol was born in Mexico. She has not offered any information about her parents, siblings, early childhood and educational background.
- Xochitl is a former strip dancer and celebrity ex-partner. She is famously known for being the ex-wife of Mike Tyson.
- Her husband Tyson was known for his ferocious and intimidating boxing style as well as his controversial behavior inside and outside the ring.
- She prefers to keep her personal life away from the limelight. As a result, nothing was known about her until he started dating American professional boxer Mike Tyson.
- On May 26, 2009, Sol and her then-partner would face the darkest moment of their life; the death of their daughter, Exodus.
- Their little girl was playing on a treadmill at their home in Arizona and somehow got tangled up in a cord.
- Exodus then lost her conscious after which her brother Miguel found her and then came her mother. Sol, who was busy cleaning the house, immediately called 911 after loosening her daughter.
- After the tragic incident of her daughter’s death, Xochitl became a completely forgotten name. Mike writes in his book, Undisputed Truth, that she wasn’t even able to take care of her other child, Miguel post Exodus’ death.
- While there’s no denying she might still be mourning the loss of her four-year-old girl, the pain might have since lessened to whatever extent.
- For now, Xochitl is just another name once linked to a much-talked-about personality, who nevertheless, has been fully eclipsed into oblivion.