Santtu Seppälä is an American financial analyst and businessperson with extensive experience in the corporate world, having worked for top companies. Besides his decorated career, he is famously known for being the husband of Suits and Grey Anatomy actress Sarah Rafferty. In addition, the pair have been together for over 16 years. Seppala is a thriving careerist and has worked with companies such as Staxxon and Angeleno Group. Santtu currently works as the Chief Investment Officer at Kiitos Capital Management.
Chief Manager, Director, and Celebrity Husband
Birthday / Date of Birth
Santtu Seppälä was born on the 6th of December 1974,in Illinois, United States.
He’s currently 48 years old.
Between 1989 and 1993, Santtu attended Yale University and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Ethics, Politics and Economics. From 1996 to 1998, The business strategist also went to The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and obtained his MBA degree.
- Father – Antti V. Seppälä (Pharmaceutical consultant)
- Mother – Mary Lee Rafferty
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Santtu Seppälä has dated –
- Sarah Grey Rafferty (2001-Present) – Santtu is married to film actress Sarah Rafferty. On June 23, 2001, the pair married. Their wedding ceremony took place at the Roman Catholic Church of St. Mary in Greenwich. They have two daughters, Oona Gray and Iris Friday from this relationship.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
He wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Santtu became known as a stock market analyst and businessman, most known for his wife, Sarah Rafferty, a well-known American actress. Furthermore, people mostly recognize her for her role as Donna Roberta Paulsen on the USA Network legal drama, Suits. Additionally, in 2004, he also appeared in the miscellaneous crew for Trench Road.
In 2004, Seppälä had his first film onscreen role in the movie, Trench Road.
Santtu Seppälä Net worth
Santtu Seppälä has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Santtu Seppälä
- Santtu was born in Illinois, USA, to his Finnish parents. His father, Antti V. Seppala, was an independent pharmaceuticals industry consultant in Lake Forest, Illinois.
- Before joining college, he grew up in different countries, including Finland, Sweden, Denmark, France, and Germany.
- Seppala is the vice president of strategy and business development at Angeleno Group. He also works as the chief strategy officer and member of the management committee at Staxxon.
- In 1993, his first job came when he worked as a financial analyst at Salomon Brothers.
- He worked at Cantillon Capital Management as a portfolio manager and Kiitos Capital Management as a managing member and chief investment officer.
- However, he only received widespread fame after his relationship with Sarah Rafferty. Additionally, he also appeared in the miscellaneous crew for Trench Road.
- Sarah Rafferty, his wife, is an American television and film actress. Furthermore, people mostly recognize her for her role as Donna Roberta Paulsen on the USA Network legal drama ‘Suits’.
- Santtu’s day-to-day activities are largely unknown. He keeps a low profile as the husband of a well-known actress and isn’t active on social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.