Santiago Rulli Galliano is a celebrity famous family member. He Rose to fame as the son of actors Sebastian Rulli and Cecilia Galliano. He has often been featured alongside his parents in publications like TVyNovelas and People Espanol. After his parents divorce, his father remarried to Aracely Arambula. Before his parents were married his mother dated Silvio Fornaro.
Santiago Rulli Galliano
Birthday / Date of Birth
Santiago Rulli Galliano was born on the 15th of January 2010, in Mexico.
He’s currently 13 years old.
His father is Mestizo in origin, while his mother is Galician and Basque.
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Sebastian Rulli (Argentinian actor and mode)
- Mother – Cecilia Galliano (Argentine actress, model and television presenter)
- Siblings – Valentina (Older Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Santiago Rulli Galliano has dated –
Santiago is still a toddler so it is too early to talk about the relationship. So he does not have an affair with anyone or date anyone.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
Dark Brown (Natural)
He wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Santiago became known as the son of actors Sebastian Rulli and Cecilia Galliano. His father, Sebastian, is a Mexican-Argentine actor and model, and his mother, Cecilia, is an actress, model, and television host from Argentina.
Santiago Rulli Galliano Net worth
Santiago Rulli Galliano has an estimated net worth of $200K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – santiagorulligalliano
Some Lesser Known Facts About Santiago Rulli Galliano
- Santiago was born in Mexico. He grew up with his older sibling Valentina.
- He became well-known because his actor parents, Sebastian Rulli and Cecilia Galliano, were also his natural parents.
- His father is Sebastián Rulli. He is an Argentine actor who portrayed Francisco Guzman in the 2012 television drama Amores Verdaderos. He also portrays Miguel Garza in the television series El Dragón: Return of a Warrior.
- He has Cecilia Galliano as his mother. She is a television host and actress, and in 2013, she served as the host of the Ritmonson-themed shows Top 10 and Coffee Enthusiast, a show for those who love coffee.
- In 2012, after his parents’ divorce, his father remarried to Aracely Arambula.
- He has often been featured alongside his parents in publications like TVyNovelas and People Espanol.
- Galliano is not active on Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, or Snapchat aside from Instagram.