Sandra Janowski is the ex-wife of the rock singer of USA Ted Nugent. She is the first wife of the American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and right-wing activist, Ted Nugent. Ted is popular for his association with the band Amboy Dukes. He was the lead guitarist of this band which was formed in 1963 and played psychedelic rock and hard rock. The couple has two children. But unfortunately, Sandra died in a car accident.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sandra Janowski was born on the 29th of December 1948, in Bay City, Bay County Michigan, United States.
Janowski was died on the 11th of November 1982 (aged 33), in Jackson, Jackson County, Michigan, United States.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sandra Janowski has dated –
- Ted Nugent – Sandra was married to American singer Ted Nugent. In 1970, the pair tied their knots in a private ceremony. Together, they had two children, Theodore Tobias and Sasha. Their marriage began to have major complications. In 1979, after nine years of living together, they finally decided to get a divorce and live their own separate lives.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Sandra became known for being the first wife of Ted Nugent who is a American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and right-wing activist. He is famous for being a band member of the Damn Yankees from the late ’80s to the early ’90s. Janowski came into wider attention only after getting married to Ted Nugent.
Sandra Janowski Net worth
Sandra Janowski has an estimated net worth of $300K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sandra Janowski
- Sandra was born and raised in Bay City, Bay County, Michigan, USA. She had a Caucasian ethnic background and had an American nationality.
- Janowski came into wider attention only after getting married to Ted Nugent.
- Her former husband, Ted Nugent, on the other hand, is a famous singer, songwriter, guitarist, and political activist. He is famous for being a band member of the Damn Yankees from the late ’80s to the early ’90s.
- They had two children. The son was Theodore Tobias “Toby” Nugent, and the daughter was Sasha Nugent.
- Their marriage began to have major complications. In 1979, After nine years of living together, they finally decided to get a divorce and live their own separate lives.
- Janowski did not survive her divorce from Ted for long. She was an alcoholic and a drug addict.
- On November 11, 1982, Sandra was driving under the influence and met with a car accident. She lost her life in the incident. Her mishap happened in Jackson.