Rouba Saadeh is a Lebanese fashion designer and the ex-wife of the Italian actor and singer Michele Morrone. She began her career as a graphic web designer at Alfa MIC1 in Beirut. After working at Alfa for almost two and a half years, she worked at the label Elie Saab as an assistant for the head of the design team (Haute Couture & Pret-a-Porter) for a few months. In 2013, Rouba opened Les Paradis Des Fous, a designer-based concept store.
Fashion and Graphic Designer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rouba Saadeh was born on the 15th of April 1987, in Beirut, Lebanon.
She’s currently 35 years old.
She has Lebanese ancestry.
Saadeh did her schooling from Collège Notre-Dame de Jamhour, Baabda. She did BSc in Graphic Designing and a Master’s in Business Administration from Lebanese American University, Beirut. She did a Post Graduate Diploma in Fashion Designing from Istituto Marangoni. She also did a summer course in fashion designing from Central Saint Martins, London.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Manolia Mano Saadeh
- Siblings – Abir Saadeh (Sister), she has a Brother.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rouba Saadeh has dated –
- Michele Morrone (2014-2018) – In 2014, Saadeh married actor and singer Michele Morrone. In 2018, they got divorced. They have 2 sons named Marcus (b. 2014) and Brando (b. 2018).
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-38
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 38 inches
- Bra Size – 33C
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Rouba became known as a former spouse of Michele Morrone (Italian Actor and Singer). In 2020, she rose to fame after portraying a lead role of Don Massimo Torricelli Polish movie 365 Dni (English: 365 Days). Saadeh is a famous fashion designer and the founder of Le Paradis Des Fous, a designer store that gathers talents worldwide.
Rouba Saadeh Net worth
Rouba Saadeh has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – roubasaadeh
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rouba Saadeh
- Saade was born and brought up in Beirut, Lebanon. She has two siblings, a sister, Abir Saadeh, and a brother.
- She began her career as a graphic web designer at Alfa MIC1 in Beirut. After working at Alfa for almost two and a half years, she worked at the label Elie Saab as an assistant for the head of the design team (Haute Couture & Pret-a-Porter) for a few months.
- In 2013, she opened Les Paradis Des Fous, a designer-based concept store.
- In 2014, she got married to Michele Morrone and the couple got divorced in 2018. From her marriage to Michele, she has two sons, Marcus, and Brado.
- In June 2019, she joined Elie Saab again as the senior ready-to-wear coordinator. She also works as a freelance graphic designer.
- She either likes to spend her free time with her children or hanging out with her friends and family.
- Rouba is multilingual and knows Arabic, English, French, and Italian languages.
- She has got some words tattooed on the right side of her chest and also infinity sign inked on her wrist.
- Saade posts selfies, family, and fashion content on her roubasaadeh Instagram where she has over 160,000 followers.
- In March 2022, Rouba posted an Instagram picture of fashion designs by Elie Saab.