Romil Chaudhary is a guy from New Delhi who work as a Lawyer. He is now entering in the India’s Most controversial reality show – Bigg Boss Season 12 in Hindi. Romil coming in this reality show with his Friend Nirmal Singh who is a Police officer from Harayana. Romil completed his graduation in Law and after completing his graduation he started serving as a Lawyer in New Delhi.
Lawyer, Television Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Romil Chaudhary was born on March 1991, Karnal, Haryana, India.
He’s currently 28 years old.
- Qualification – Law Graduate
- Father – Not Known
- Mother – Not Known
- Siblings – Not Known
Girlfriend / Spouse
Romil Chaudhary has dated –
- Name – Not Known (A member of Zila Parishad in Karnal district)
- Children – Son-1 (born in 2018)
- Tattoo – On the right hand (Texted ‘ॐ’)
- In feet – 6 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 193 cm
- In meters – 1.93 m
- In Kilograms – 90 kg
- In Pounds – 198 lbs
- Measurements – 44-34-16
- Chest – 44 inches
- Waist – 34 inches
- Biceps – 16 inches
Famous For – Participating in the ‘Bigg Boss 12’ as a Commoner.
Romil Chaudhary Favorites
- Favorite Sports – Volleyball, Boxing, Cricket
Romil Chaudhary Net worth
Romil Chaudhary has a estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2019.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Romil Chaudhary
- Romil Chaudhary is a commoner contestant in the most controversial TV reality show ‘Bigg Boss 12’.
- He is an advocate at the High Court.
- In 2018, Romil entered the house of ‘Bigg Boss 12’ along with one of his good friends Nirmal Singh.
- Romil and Nirmal’s Jodi is more popular with the name Policeman and Lawyer Jodi.
- Romil introduces himself as ‘80% devil and 20% angel’ and also a Lucifer.
- In 2018, he participated in ‘Bigg Boss 12‘ as a commoner jodi contestant with his friend and policeman Nirmal Singh.
- He likes playing outdoor games like Volleyball, Boxing and Cricket.