Robert Shiver is a former college football player and an executive vice president at Senior Life Insurance Company who has been in headlines recently since he was revealed to be dating 26-year-old Savannah Chrisley, reality star of the USA Network series, Chrisley Knows Best. He attended Auburn University, from 2006 to 2008, where he played as a long snapper for the Auburn Tigers. In July 2023, he is also the target of an alleged murder plot by his estranged wife, Lindsay Shiver, who was arrested in the Bahamas along with two other men. In September of 2023, Shiver was featured in articles published by People Magazine and the New York Post.
Business Executive, Former Football Player
Birthday / Date of Birth
Robert Shiver was born in 1985, in Georgia, United States.
He’s currently 38 years old.
Robert attended Brookwood School in Thomasville, Georgia. In 2004, he graduated and enrolled at Auburn University in Alabama.
- Father – Drake Shiver
- Mother – Robin Shiver
- Siblings – Jennifer Brooke Shiver (Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Robert Shiver has dated –
- Lindsay Shirley – In 2007, Shiver met Lindsay Shirley, a former beauty queen, and Auburn student, at a fitness class. They fell in love and got married soon after. They have three sons together: Grayson, Landon, and Rhett. Lindsay Shiver often posted pictures of their family life on her Instagram account. However, their marriage turned sour after Robert Shiver discovered that his wife was having an affair with Terrance Bethel, a barman from Guana Cay, Abaco, Bahamas. On April 5, 2023, Robert filed for divorce citing his wife’s infidelity and irreconcilable differences. Lindsay Shiver also filed for divorce the next day, claiming that she had incurred debt beyond her means to pay and that her husband should be responsible for it.
- Savannah Chrisley – At present, Robert is a romantic relationship with reality star Savannah Chrisley. In fact, on 14 September 2023, Savannah confirmed their relationship on Nick Viall’s The Viall Files podcast.
- In feet – 6 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 191 cm
- In meters – 1.91 m
- In Kilograms – 101 kg
- In Pounds – 223 lbs
He wears a size 12.5 (US) shoe.
Robert became known as a Former college football player and athlete who is recognized for being the boyfriend of reality television personality Savannah Chrisley. This exposure led to him being the focus of tabloid articles and press. He survived an alleged murder for hire plot committed by his ex-wife Lindsay.
In July 2023, Lindsay Shiver was arrested by the Royal Bahamas Police Force along with Bethel and another man named Faron Newbold Jr., who was allegedly hired as a hitman to kill Robert Shiver. The police uncovered the plot by accident while investigating another matter and found incriminating messages between Lindsay Shiver and Bethel on their phones.
On July 29, 2023, The trio were charged with conspiracy to commit murder and appeared in court. They were granted bail while awaiting trial. Robert Shiver has not commented publicly on the alleged murder plot against him by his wife. He has been focusing on his work and his children.
Robert Shiver Net worth
Robert Shiver has an estimated net worth of $9 million dollars as of 2024.
Social Media Profiles
- Twitter – Robert Shiver
Some Lesser Known Facts About Robert Shiver
- Shiver was born in Georgia, United States, to Drake Shiver and Robin Shiver. He was a standout athlete in football, basketball, and baseball.
- At Auburn, Robert walked on to the football team as a long snapper and earned a scholarship after his sophomore year. From 2006 to 2008, He played for the Auburn Tigers for three seasons appearing in 38 games.
- After graduating from Auburn, Robert Shiver signed as an undrafted free agent with the Atlanta Falcons in 2009, but was cut before the start of the season.
- He then joined Senior Life Insurance Company as an agent in Thomasville, Georgia. He rose through the ranks to become an executive vice president of the company, overseeing agent development, recruitment, and strategic growth.
- Shiver is also a co-founder and board member of The Thomasville Music & Drama Troupe Foundation, a non-profit organization that supports youth arts education.
- He is also involved in various community and charitable activities, such as coaching youth sports teams and serving on the board of directors of the Thomasville-Thomas County Chamber of Commerce.
- In July 2023, His wife was arrested along with her lover and a hitman, for allegedly plotting to kill him. Robert has not commented publicly on the alleged murder plot against him by his wife.
- In September of 2023, Robert was featured in articles published by People Magazine and the New York Post. He is the senior vice president of Senior Life Insurance.