Riya Soni is an Indian actress, Instagram star, and social media influencer, who earned global fame on TikTok and other social media platforms. On Instagram, she has accumulated several thousand followers thanks to her lifestyle, gorgeous looking pictures, and travel photos and videos. Riya appeared in the Wagle Ki Duniya – Nayi Peedhi Naye Kissey TV series which was aired on SonySab.
Actress and Social Media Influencer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Riya Soni was born on the 13th of April 1998, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 25 years old.
She has Indian ancestry.
Riya is complete her Schooling in Private School of Delhi. She is pursuing her graduation from Delhi University.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Riya Soni has dated –
Riya has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Riya became known as a Actress who played Anvita Jain in the series Wagle Ki Duniya. She is also an influencer known for fashion and lifestyle content. She has earned more than 850K followers on her riyasoniofficial Instagram account.
In 2021, Soni landed her first role in television by appearing as Antiva Jain in the comedy-drama series, Wagle Ki Duniya – Nayi Peedhi Naye Kissey.
Riya Soni Net worth
Riya Soni has an estimated net worth of $250K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – riyasoniofficial
Some Lesser Known Facts About Riya Soni
- Riya hails from Mumbai, Maharastra, India. She belongs to a middle-class family. Riya maintains a low profile about her family and siblings.
- She performed in drama productions while she was in college.
- At an early age, Riya initiated her social media journey on the musical app TikTok and the photo-sharing app Instagram. But got initial fame on TikTok, as her lip-sync and dancing videos went viral and within a couple of months garnered millions of followers.
- Unfortunately, in the mid of 2020, TikTok went banned in India. Subsequently, her TikTok journey came to end.
- After shutting down TikTok, Riya started focusing on Instagram and gained immense popularity shortly by showcasing her lifestyle, fashion, gorgeous-looking pictures, and travel photos.
- In 2021, Riya made her acting debut with the ZEE5 web series, Agar Tum Na Hote. Though in the series she portrayed a small role.
- In the same year, Riya was cast in the comedy-drama TV series, Wagle Ki Duniya – Nayi Peedhi Naye Kissey and still appears in the series.
- Soni became a social media influencer. Many fashion, sports, makeup, and other brands chose her as the promoter of their brands. She has amassed over 834Kfollowers.