Rhonda Worthey is an American reality TV star, publicist, and commentator. She is best known as one of the stars of the reality television show, The Real Housewives of Dallas. She has worked at the Fox Network. She is the ex-wife of Troy Aikman, a sportscaster and retired professional American football player who played for the Dallas Cowboys in his prime.
Commentator, Publicist, TV Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rhonda Worthey was born on the 2nd of May 1970, in Texas, United States of America.
She’s currently 52 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rhonda Worthey has dated –
- Troy Aikman (2000-2011) – On April 8, 2000, Rhonda married a former American footballer Troy Aikman in Plano, Texas. She have two daughters. On January 24, 2011, Sadly, the couple announced their separation. On April 12, 2011, Their divorce became final.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 59 kg
- In Pounds – 130 lbs
- Measurements – 34-30-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 30 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34D
She wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Rhonda became known as the ex-wife of Troy Aikman, a sportscaster and retired professional American football player who played for the Dallas Cowboys in his prime. She also know after appearing as one of the stars of the reality television show The Real Housewives of Dallas.
In 1990, Worthey landed in television by appearing as a commentator for the Fox Network.
Rhonda Worthey Net worth
Rhonda Worthey has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rhonda Worthey
- Worthey was born and brought up in Texas, the USA.
- She is a television personality, publicist, and commentator, who has worked at the Fox Network.
- In 1998, she garnered media’s attention only after she began her romantic relationship with Troy Aikman who is a very prominent name in a football game in America. He used to play football from a very early age and was already a star footballer in collegiate football.
- In 2000, they married, everything was working fine until 2011 when Rhonda taught it’s the right time to file for a divorce.
- Rhonda and Troy had two daughter, He adopted her daughter as part of the marriage, The two ladies shows interest in sport just like her dad.
- Worthey began her career with the Dallas Cowboys, where her future husband was a soccer player during the late ’90s. While working for Dallas Cowboys, she caught the attention of their top quarterback, Troy Aikman, whom she married later.
- She was arrested and charged with public intoxication in a high school in Murphy, Texas.
- The police found her in possession of two water bottles containing a liquid that smelled like alcohol. Worthey explained that she was waiting for her friend to guide her to the destination, and according to her lawyer, Rhonda had no intention of breaking any law.
- Rhonda likes to keep her personal things away from social media. Worthey is not active on any social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.