Raashi Khanna is an Indian actress and model who predominantly works in the Telugu and Tamil film industries. She debuted as an actress with the Hindi film Madras Cafe and made her debut in Telugu with the smash hit Oohalu Gusagusalade, in Tamil with the blockbuster hit Imaikkaa Nodigal.
Actress, Model, Singer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Raashi Khanna was born on November 30, 1990, in Delhi, India.
She’s currently 28 years old.
She is of Punjabi descent.
She attended St.Mark’s Senior Secondary Public School, Delhi and earned her B.A degree in English from College Lady Shri Ram College Of Commerce, Delhi.
- Father – Raj K. Khanna (Worked at Metro Sales Corp.)
- Mother – Sarita Khanna
- Siblings – Raunaq Khanna (Elder)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rashi Khanna has dated –
Raashi Khanna is very reluctant to talk about her private life that makes difficult for us to find out details about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 35-28-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
- Raashi Khanna first starred in the 2013 Indian political spy thriller film ‘Madras Cafe’ playing the role of Ruby Singh, the wife of an Indian intelligence officer Vikram Singh portrayed by John Abraham.
- Her Telugu debut came with the 2014 acclaimed film, ‘Oohalu Gusagusalade’ for her role as Sri Sai Sirisha Prabhavathi. In 2017, she made her Malayalam debut with the film, ‘Villain’ where she played the role of Harshitha Chopra.
- She debuted in Tamil with the commercially successful film, Imaikkaa Nodigal, starring alongside Nayanthara and Atharva Murali.
In 2014, she made her debut as a playback singer in the film Joru, lending her voice for the song ‘Joru’, under Bheems Ceciroleo composition.
She hasn’t appeared in TV series.
Once she wore a long western dress in which Lord Ganapati’s picture was printed along with the picture of angels around him, which later became controversial.
Raashi Khanna Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra
- Favorite Actor – Mahesh Babu, Ranbir Kapoor, Shah Rukh Khan
- Favorite Movie – Khoobsurat (1980)
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Spain
- Favorite Perfume – Christian Dior
- Favorite Designer – Sabyasachi Mukherjee
- Favorite Book – Only love is Real by Brian Weiss
- Favorite Color – White
- Favorite Food – Chinese, Lebanese
- Favorite Restaurant – N Grill in Hyderabad
Raashi Khanna Net worth
Her net worth is estimated to be $2 million dollars. She charges Rs 30 lakh upwards per film and also makes it big from brand endorsements. She owns houses in Haryana as well as Hyderabad where she spends most of her time in her luxurious Hyderabad house.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Raashi Khanna
- Instagram – raashikhannaoffl
- Twitter – Raashi Khanna
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rashi Khanna
- Raashi was born and raised in Delhi but has her roots in Punjab.
- English was her favourite subject in school days.
- She was a bright student and topped her stream in 12th standard.
- After graduation, she plunged into the world of modeling and appeared on TV commercials and print ads.
- During her college days, she aspired to become a copywriter for Ad films, but her fate had different plans.
- She started her career as a model and did ad commercials, print shoots, ramp walks, and was the cover girl of the Femina magazine of the July 2009 edition.
- Raashi worked with several leading designers and walked the runway for them.
- She dropped the idea of further studies after getting selected for the role of John Abraham‘s wife in the film ‘Madras Cafe’ (2013).
- She has sung her first song “Joru” for the film ‘Joru’ (2014).
- In 2014, she won the SIIMA Award for Best Debut Actress “Telugu” for her performance in the film Oohalu Gusagusalade.