Paula Patton is an American actress. Patton made her feature film debut in the 2005 comedy Hitch and had starring roles in the films Déjà Vu, Precious, Mission: Impossible- Ghost Protocol, 2 Guns and Warcraft. In January 2017, Patton was cast in the lead role of the ABC drama series Somewhere Between, which premiered as a mid-season replacement on July 24 and was cancelled after one season of 10 episodes.
Paula Maxine Patton
Birthday / Date of Birth
Paula Patton was born on December 05, 1975, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 43 years old.
Her mother is white and her father is African-American.
Paula graduated from Alexander Hamilton High School and then started college at University of California, Berkeley, transferring to University of Southern California’s Film School after her first year. Shortly after completing her studies, she won a three month assignment making documentaries for PBS.
- Father – Charles Patton (Lawyer)
- Mother – Joyce Patton (School Teacher)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paula Patton has dated –
- Robin Thicke (1993-2014) – Patton met recording artist Robin Thicke, who was then 14, at an under-21 hip-hop club called Balistyx on the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles, when Thicke asked her to dance. According to Thicke, he sang Stevie Wonder’s Jungle Fever to her as they danced. The couple began dating in 1993 and married on June 11, 2005. Patton gave birth to their son, Julian Fuego, on April 7, 2010. They announced their separation on February 24, 2014 after 21 years together and almost nine years of marriage. On October 8, 2014, Patton officially filed for divorce and joint custody of their son. The divorce was finalized on March 20, 2015.
- Djimon Hounsou (2016-2017) – Paula reportedly dated actor Djimon Hounsou for almost one year from 2016 to 2017. They were first spotted together walking hand in hand in the parking lot of Universal Studios in May 2016.
- In feet – 5 feet 7¼ inches
- In centimeters – 171 cm
- In meters – 1.71 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 36-25-36
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Being cast in the supporting role as Jane Carter in the action movie, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol (2011).
Paula Patton made her film debut in 2005 with a romantic comedy film, Hitch in the role of Mandy.
In 2005, Paula did an unsold pilot in the show, Murder Book as Det. Angela Kellogg.
Paula Patton has starred in the TV commercials for Remy Martin V.S.O.P. (Cognac) & Sprite Soft Drink. She has served as the spokesperson for the fashion brand, Ellen Tracy.
Awards & Nominations
|2007||Black Reel Award||Best Breakthrough Performance||Déjà Vu||Nominated|
|2007||Best Supporting Actress||Precious||Won|
|Boston Society of Film Critics Award||Best Cast||Won|
|Critics’ Choice Movie Award||Best Acting Ensemble||Nominated|
|NAACP Image Award||Outstanding Actress in a Motion Picture||Nominated|
|Screen Actors Guild Award||Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture||Nominated|
|Washington D.C. Area Film Critics Association Award||Best Ensemble||Nominated|
|2012||Alliance of Women Film Journalists Awards||Kick Ass Award for Best Female Action Star||Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol||Nominated|
|Saturn Award||Best Supporting Actress||Nominated|
|Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Actress: Action||Nominated|
|NAACP Image Award||Outstanding Actress in a Motion Picture||Jumping the Broom||Nominated|
Paula Patton Favorites
- Favorite TV Show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite City – New York City
- Favorite Drink – Coca-Cola
- Favorite Food – Chocolate
Paula Patton Net worth
Paula Patton has a estimated net worth of $9 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Paula Patton
- In order to bag her role in Mission: Impossible: Ghost Protocol, she decided to bow out of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, in which she had a recurring role.
- In custody battle for her son, she accused her ex-husband Robin Thicke of inviting his drug supplier to their son’s birthday party.
- In 2013, Patton co-starred with Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg in the action comedy film 2 Guns, and starred in the leading role in the romantic comedy film Baggage Claim.
- In 2014, the Maxim magazine placed her on #48 position in the annual Hot 100 list.
- In 2016, Patton starred in the romantic comedy movie The Perfect Match, alongside Terrence Jenkins and Cassie Ventura, appeared alongside Adam Sandler and David Spade in direct-to-Netflix comedy film The Do-Over and starred as Garona Halforcen in the Warcraft film adaptation, released in June.
- In January 2017, Patton was cast in the lead role of the ABC drama series Somewhere Between, which premiered as a mid-season replacement on July 24, and was cancelled after one season of 10 episodes.