Paul Qualley is an American former style model. He became well known as the ex of popular American design model and entertainer, Andie MacDowell. His marriage to Andie MacDowell put him in the media’s spotlight. Since then, they have isolated.
Former Model, Business Man
Birthday / Date of Birth
Paul Qualley was born on the 15th of March 1958, in New York City, New York, United States.
He’s currently 64 years old.
He belongs to the Norwegian ethnicity.
Paul attended a local high school and matriculated in the mid-’70s. In 1980, Paul then earned a Bachelor’s degree from a college.
- Father – Lee James Qualley
- Mother – Patricia Ann Rondou
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paul Qualley has dated –
- Marie MacDowell (1986-1999) – In 1986, Paul was married to American actress Marie MacDowell. They have one son named, Justin Qualley and two daughters named, Rainey Qualley (actress), Margaret (actress). The couple met for the first time at the sets of Gap ads services while Paul was posing as a model. In 1999, they separated after 13 years of marriage life due to unknown reasons.
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 185 cm
- In meters – 1.85 m
- In Kilograms – 80 kg
- In Pounds – 176 lbs
He wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Qualley is famous for being the Ex-husband of Hollywood actress Andie MacDowell.
Paul Qualley Net worth
Paul’s has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2022.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Paul Qualley
- Paul started his career as a model. He has modelled for many fashion brands and has done many ad campaigns.
- Despite a successful modelling career, he realized that he was more interested in the outsourcing industry after a while. So, he gave up his modelling career and signed up to embark on a successful career as an entrepreneur in the livestock industry.
- After that, he quit his modeling career and started a business called Paul Qualley ranch in Montana.
- Qualley has yet to win any awards or nominations. But his ex-wife Andie won some of them. She won the Independent Spirit Award for Best Actress for Ann Bishop Mullany in the 1989 film, Sex, Lies, and Videotape.