Pamela Gregg is an American actress who is best known for her role on The Jeff Foxworthy Show. She rose to fame after marrying American comedian and television celebrity Jeff Foxworthy. Jeff is also part of the Blue-Collar Comedy Tour, which has been certified three times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America.
Actress, Celebrity Wife
Birthday / Date of Birth
Pamela Gregg was born in the United States of America.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pamela Gregg has dated –
- Jeff Foxworthy (1985-Present) – Pamela married her long-term boyfriend, Jeff Foxworthy, who was now her husband. The duo was back in Atlanta at the Punchline. On September 18, 1985, The wedding ceremony took place and it was a royal wedding. Pamela and Jeff are now the proud parents of two beautiful girls, Jordan and Julianne.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 33-26-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Pamela became known after marrying American comedian and television celebrity Jeff Foxworthy. Pamela has worked as executive producer for various shows of Jeff like Jeff Foxworthy: Check your neck, Biography: Jeff Foxworthy Stand-up Guy, and others.
In 1995, Gregg landed her first role in television in the show, The Jeff Foxworthy Show.
Pamela Gregg Net worth
Pamela Gregg has an estimated net worth of $250K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pamela Gregg
- Pamela is a native of the United States of America. The media rarely reports on her early life and her family history.
- Gregg is best known as the executive producer of Jeff Foxworthy: Check Your Neck.
- Pamela’s spouse, Jeff Foxworthy, is an American comedian, television personality, and actor.
- Her husband is a member of the Blue-Collar Comedy Tour, which has been certified three times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America.
- Pamela, as a supportive wife, mother and homemaker, is always the reason for her husband’s success.
- In 2010, the couple lost their first daughter, Jordan. It was one of the most difficult days in Jeff and Pamela’s lives.
- Gregg is not active on any kind of social media including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Being the wife of a famous personality, she was never interested to share her personal and professional life in the media.