Özge Yağız is a Turkish actress known for her work in television series. After graduating from Başkent University Yağız made her debut with the supporting role in Adini sen Koy. She gained immense popularity for her leading portrayal Reyhan Tarhun in romantic drama series The Promise alongside Gökberk Demirci for which she received Best Actress nomination in Güzel Choice Awards. She has also gained fame in the Pakistani and Indian entertainment industry because the show Yemin has been dubbed in Urdu/Hindi on the online YouTube channel.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Özge Yağız was born on the 19th of April 1997, in Istanbul, Turkey.
She’s currently 26 years old.
She has Turkish ancestry.
Yağız studied at Başkent University in Ankara, Turkey and graduated from there with a degree in communication sciences. In addition to that, she also took acting lessons at No.10 Studios.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Özge Yağız has dated –
- Gokberk Demirci – Yağız has been in an on-and-off relationship with Yemin’s co-star Gökberk Demirci.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Yağız became known for playing Zeliha on Adini Sen Koy and Reyhan on Yemin. In 2020, she is also part of the Turkish TV series, Sol Yanim released. She has acted in over 300 episodes of television. She has garnered over 3.6 million followers on Instagram, where she posts modeling and fashion photos.
In 2023, Özge had her first film onscreen role in the movie, Başka Türlü Aşk as Dilek.
In 2018, Yağız landed her first role in television by appearing as Zeliha (supporting role) in the series, Adını Sen Koy.
Özge Yağız Net worth
Özge Yağız has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Özge Yağız
- Yağız hails from Istanbul, Turkey. She didn’t disclose her parent’s name but She has a sister, Ezgi.
- In 2018, she started her acting career with a small role in season 3 of the series Adını Sen Koy and portrayed the character of Zeliha, which was broadcast on Star TV.
- In February 2019, she appeared in the day time series Yemin on Kanal 7, and depicted the character of Reyhan, it was her first leading role, which opened prime time series doors for her. she shared the main role with Gökberk Demirci.
- Özge has also gained fame in the Pakistani and Indian entertainment industry because the show Yemin has been dubbed in Urdu/Hindi on the online YouTube channel.
- In 2020, she was transferred to the historical fiction series Kuruluş: Osman and it was decided that she will depict the character of Malhun Hatun, wife of Osman I, however this thought was later dropped and actress Yıldız Çağrı Atiksoy depicted the character of Malhun.
- In 2021, Özge began working on the series İçimizden Biri in which she depicted the character of Havva, daughter of a Turkish Muslim family, who falls in love with Adam, son of an Irish Christian family.
- In 2022, she appeared in TV series Baba produced by Ay Yapım. she played a character Büşra Saruhanli, Emin’s only daughter.
- She is represented by Hasan Gungor Management. She has garnered over 3.6 million followers on Instagram, where she posts modeling and fashion photos.
- In 2023 Yağız starred in two films that are yet to be released, Başka Türlü Aşk she played the lead role with Caner Topçu. She also appeared on the front pages of magazines Samdan Plus and Formasnté.