Omar Abdul Ali is an American disk jockey (DJ). He rose to prominence after he got married to Lauren Elle Duncan, an American sports anchor and television presenter. Omar and Elle Duncan discovered they were made for each other and became soulmates for the rest of their lives. Duncan is currently working as an ESPN commentator, while Omar is working as a disc jockey.
Omar Abdul Ali
Birthday / Date of Birth
Omar Abdul Ali was born on the 22 of January, in United States of America.
He has African-American ancestry.
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Omar Abdul Ali has dated –
- Lauren Elle Duncan (2015-Present) – On the 9th of July 2016, the pair married at the Villa Caletas Hotel in Jaco, Costa Rica. The pair met for the first time at a nightclub, where Omar was performing as a disc jockey and Elle had been invited by mutual friends. After that, the two became close friends and began dating. On the 3rd of July 2015, Omar proposed to Elle on the Atlanta riverbank with an extravagant ring. Ali, an American DJ jockey, and his wife, Elle Duncan, have a happy marriage. Eva Rose, the couple’s first child, was born on July 25, 2018. Elle Duncan admitted that having a child was difficult for her. On December 16, 2020. After two years, their second child, a boy, was born.
- In feet – 6 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 188 cm
- In meters – 1.88 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
He wears a size 12.5 (US) shoe.
Omar became known after his marriage to beautiful Elle Duncan. Elle is a professional news anchor including a host, reporter, actress, writer, and Television Personality. Omar Abdul Al is also a famous American disk jockey (DJ).
Omar Abdul Ali Net worth
Omar Abdul Ali has an estimated net worth of $150K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Omar Abdul Ali
- Omar was born in the United States, where he grew up and began his educational endeavors
- His parents migrated to the United States where he was born. He is of mixed ethnicity, an African-American.
- He is regarded as an inspiration to other aspiring stars. He began his career while he was in high school. Omar Abdul Ali earlier wanted to be a musician but ventured into DJ and became successful.
- Ali is happily married to Lauren Elle Duncan, and they have two children together. In 2016, The couple got married. When they first met, there was a spark between them. Omar and Elle, later on, developed a strong friendship.
- His wife Elle Duncan Her full name is Ellen Lauren Duncan. She is a famous American TV Host, Reporter, Sports Journalist, and Anchor for ESPN. She hosted a TV program for late Basketball legend Kobe Bryant and his daughter after their helicopter crash. D Duncan has won various iconic awards for her outstanding work.
- Omar and Elle are blessed with a baby girl, Eva Rose. On 15th February 2018, Duncan announced that she is pregnant with a child on Instagram. Following the announcement, the pair welcomed Eva on 25th July 2018. After two years, on December 16, 2020, their second child, a boy, was born.
- Abdul isn’t active and out there on any type of social media but his wife enjoys posting images of their child on social media.