Odette Annable is an American actress. She is known for various roles in film and television including her starring role as Dr. Jessica Adams in the Fox medical drama series House, Beth McIntyre in the monster film Cloverfield, Aubrey Diaz in the ABC drama series October Road and Samantha Arias/Reign in Supergirl.
Odette Juliette Yustman
Birthday / Date of Birth
Odette Annable was born on May 10, 1985 in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She is currently 33 years old.
She has Cuban ancestry on her mother’s side while she is of French, Colombian and Italian descent on her father’s side.
Odette Annable completed her school education from Woodcrest Christian High School in Riverside, California.
- Father – Victor Oscar Yustman
- Mother – Lydia Yustman ( née Nodarse)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Miguel /Jose M. Yustman (Paternal Grandfather), Odette Anna Blanca Sartori (Paternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Odette Annable has dated –
- Kevin Navayne – Odette Annable is rumored to have dated model and actor, Kevin Navayne, in the past.
- Billy Riley (1999-2001) – In 1999, Odette started going out with Billy Riley. Not much is known about their relationship apart from the fact that they dated for about 2 years before breaking up in 2001.
- Jason McOrmic (2002-2004) – In 2002, Annable started going out with someone named Jason McOrmic. Their relationship lasted for about 2 years.
- Trevor Wright (2005-2008) – According to the reports, Odette started dating actor Trevor Wright in 2005. After having dated for about 2 years, they got engaged in 2007. However, they didn’t make it up to the aisle as they called off their engagement in 2008 and decided to end their relationship.
- Dave Annable (2009-Present) – Odette Annable started going out with TV actor, Dave Annable, by the start of 2009. They had grown closer to each other while working on the TV show, Brothers & Sisters. After having been engaged for only a month, they got married in October 2010 in a lavish outdoor wedding ceremony. In September 2015, she gave birth to their daughter, Charlie Mae.
- In feet – 5 feet 8½ inches
- In centimeters – 174 cm
- In meters – 1.74 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 127 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Odette received positive reviews for playing Dr. Jessica Adams in the medical drama TV series, “House”, and Samantha Arias /Reign in the superhero action TV series, “Supergirl”.
In 1990, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama movie, Kindergarten Cop. She was just 5 years old at the time of her debut.
In 2004, Odette Annable made her first TV show appearance on (Disdainfully) the Helbergs episode of the Fox sitcom, Quintuplets.
She has done endorsement work for brands like Shop Doen, Christine Symonds Hair and Beauty Coach.
Odette Annable Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Skincare Products – Dr. Harold Lancer Exfoliating Blemish Cleanser, Clarisonic Brush, ExfoliKate
- Favorite Makeup Products – Laura Mercier Foundation Brush, Stila’s Natural Finish Oil-Free Makeup, MAC Concealer Brush, Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, Jo Blasco’s Concealer, Make Up For Ever HD Powder, Cargo Pressed Powder, Clinique’s Blushing Blush Powder Blush, Trish McEvoy’s Lash Curling Mascara, Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
- Favorite Spa – Ciel Spa at SLS Hotel in Hollywood, Kate Somerville Spa
- Favorite Spa Treatment – Swedish Fluffy Massage, Dr. Lancers Estheticians
Odette Annable Net worth
Odette Annable net worth is estimated to be $2 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – odetteannable
- Twitter – Odette Annable
Some Lesser Known Facts About Odette Annable
- Apart from English, Odette is also fluent in Spanish which she learned in her home.
- She loves sports and fashion.
- When asked about what attracts her in a man, she said a great smile, confidence, not cockiness, and a gentleman who knows the importance of chivalry.
- She has appeared in the music video for Weezer’s “(If You’re Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To.”
- She was ranked #88 in “FHM” Magazine’s Sexiest Women in the World List of 2008.
- She voiced the characters Amata Almodovar in the 2008 video game Fallout 3.
- She got her major breakthrough with her role in the horror thriller movie, Cloverfield, which was produced by J. J. Abrams and got released in 2008.
- In 2008, she was hired to lend her voice to one of the characters in video game Fallout 3.
- In 2011, she played nurse Annie Miller in season five of Brothers & Sisters.
- In March 2014, she was cast as Trudy Cooper in the ABC series The Astronaut Wives Club.
- In 2017, she joined the main cast of The CW series Supergirl as Samantha Arias, a single mother who discovers that she shares origins with Supergirl and Superman, as well as Reign, the Kryptonian Worldkiller she was engineered to be.