Nikki Blackketter is an American fitness guru and social media personality who is insanely famous for her workout videos and lifestyle vlogs. She is a Gymshark sponsored athlete who transitioned to vlogging and gaming content in 2019. Her gym selfies on Instagram has gained her millions of followers. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Twitter and more than 800k subscribers on YouTube.
Michelle Nicole Blackketter
Fitness YouTuber, Vlogger, Sponsored Athlete, Social Media Influencer, Entrepreneur
Birthday / Date of Birth
Nikki Blackketter was born on the 23rd of February 1990, in Houston, Texas, United States.
She is currently 29 years old.
She has American, German, Scottish and English ancestry.
Nikki attended a local public school near her hometown from where she graduated in 2008 with good grades. She moved to San Antonio, Texas at the age of 18 to enroll in Community College. Nikki applied to creative writing courses in a few colleges and got accepted. Her grades were high enough to enroll at any good public university. During college years, Nikki started bartending, waiting tables and participating in promotional events.
- Father – Nikki has never met her biological father and only knows him by his details on her birth certificate.
- Mother – Robin Denise Dickey née Syfrett (Operating Room Registered Nurse at Guadalupe Regional Medical Center)
- Siblings – Russell Blackketter (Older Brother) (Studied Aerospace Ground Equipment Technology at Community college of the Air Force and formerly worked as a Technician)
- Relatives – William Troy Dickey (Stepfather) (Works at Zachary Group Construction company in Texas), Joe Syfrett (Maternal Grandfather), Patricia Ann Syfrett (Maternal Grandmother), Kelly Syfrett (Maternal Uncle), Shelby Dicky (Half-Sister), Cheyenne Dickey (Half-Sister), Savannah Dickey (Half-Sister), Sydney Ann Dicky (Half-Sister, Savannah’s Twin) (Expired in 2013 at the age of 8)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nikki Blackketter has dated –
- Christian Guzman (2014–2016) – Nikki and fitness YouTuber Christian first got to know of each other when they participated in the same bodybuilding competition. Christian later found Nikki online, and the two became friends. They started dating in 2014 when Nikki also started her YouTube channel. Christian was often spotted in her videos in the background. The couple first showed signs of drifting apart for a brief period in 2015 that blew over quickly. They broke up a few days before each other’s birthdays in February 2016. Since Christian was the one to initiate the break-up, Nikki was left blindsided.
- Miles Sullivan (2017–2018) – Nikki was introduced to Miles at a nightclub in Los Angeles by their mutual friend Sterling just a few days after she moved to Los Angeles. They first met in February 2017, at the club and went out on their first date on March 6, 2017. Although Nikki was hesitant to get into a serious relationship, the two started spending so much time together that becoming an exclusive couple was inevitable. The two even got matching tattoos on their wrist. They did not move in together but started living in the same apartment complex. The couple broke up in June 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 155 cm
- In meters – 1.55 m
- In Kilograms – 51 kg
- In Pounds – 113 lbs
- Measurements – 35-24-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Creating Fitness related content on YouTube since 2014 and her career as a Vlogger and gaining a massive following on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Film & Television Debut
Nikki has not appeared any films and television show yet.
Nikki promotes Alani Nu nutritional supplements, a sub-category of GNC. She is the first female to become Gymshark brand ambassador. She is a Cellucor sponsored athlete. Nikki is an affiliate marketer for MVMT on Instagram.
Nikki Blackketter Favorites
- Favorite TV Shows – Arrow, Flash, Game of Thrones, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- Favorite TV Channel – HGTV
- Favorite Starbucks Drink – Iced Triple Shot non-fat Latte
- Favorite Sneakers – Nike Air Max
- Favorite Soft Drink – Sprite Zero, Sparkling Ice Black Raspberry
- Favorite Fruits – Pineapple, Blueberries
- Favorite Vacation Spot – Hawaii
- Favorite Movie Snacks – Reese’s Big Cups, Peanut Butter Snickers, Chips and Salsa
- Favorite Pokemon Character – Vulpix
- Favorite Pizza Toppings – Pineapple, Red Onions
- Favorite Harry Potter Book – Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Favorite Color – Red, Teal, Deep Blue
- Favorite Holiday Places – Any Place with a Good Beach
- Favorite Swimsuit Brand – White Fox
- Favorite Favorite Workout Music – Dubstep, Gangsta Rap
- Favorite Meal Of The Day – Breakfast
- Favorite Breakfast Foods – Waffles, Eggs, Oats, Bacon
- Favorite Playstation RPG Game – Final Fantasy 7 or 10
- Favorite YouTubers – Philip Defranco, PewDiePie, Whitney Simmons, Patricia Bright
- Favorite Gym Shoe Brand – APL Techbloom
- Favorite Workout Resistance Bands – Grace Fit UK
- Favorite Pre-Workout Flavor – Rainbow Candy (Alani Nu Pre workout)
- Favorite Face Wipes Brand – Simple
- Favorite Sports Bra Brand – Gymshark
- Favorite Hair Accessory – Pony-O Hair Band
Nikki Blackketter Net worth
Nikki Blackketter has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Nikki Blackketter
- Instagram – nikkiblackketter
- Twitter – Nikki Blackketter
- YouTube Channel – Nikki Blackketter
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nikki Blackketter
- She had buck teeth in high school and had to lose 8 adult teeth to get braces and even them out.
- She is a natural brunette who likes to color her hair blonde even though she claims it is a very high maintenance process.
- Her first job was as a bartender at Olive Garden where she worked for a year and a half. While attending college, she was a waitress at Grimaldi’s for 4 years.
- Nikki Blackketter has participated in various bikini competitions, grown a massive social media following, and owns a personal training business.
- Nikki continues to inspire her fans daily and is looking forward to new challenges that arise in the future.
- She is also a fitness model and a sponsored athlete.
- She posts workout and modeling tips on her self-titled YouTube channel, which has earned over 800k subscribers.
- Nikki has a pet cat named Maximus Prime.
- If she ever stopped creating YouTube videos, she would like to turn manager for other content creators.
- Visit her official website @ nikkiblackketter.com.