Neil Bhatt is an Indian actor who predominantly works in Indian television as an actor, dancer, and choreographer. He is also well versed in Gymnastics and Capoeira martial arts. Bhatt received his initial acting training from Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute. In 2008, he was one of the contestants of the Indian reality dance show, Boogie Woogie. He is best known for his role in Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi, Diya Aur Baati Hum and Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein. In 2017, Neil also appeared in a Gujarati film, Bhanwar.
Actor, Dancer, Choreographer, Social Media Star, Television Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Neil Bhatt was born on the 4th of August 1987, in Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
He’s currently 36 years old.
He is of Gujarati descent.
Neil did his schooling at Jasudben M. L. School, Mumbai. In 2008, he completed an LLB from Jitendra Chauhan College of Law, Mumbai.
- Father – Himanshu Bhatt
- Mother – Sunita Bhatt
- Siblings – Shikha Bhatt (Younger Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Neil Bhatt has dated –
- Aishwarya Sharma Bhatt (2020-Present) – In 2020, Neil met actor Aishwarya Sharma Bhatt on the sets of the television drama show Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Mein and they eventually started going out. In January 2021, they announced their engagement and soon tied the knot in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh on November 30, 2021.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 72 kg
- In Pounds – 159 lbs
He wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Bhatt is best known for his role in Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi, Arslaan and Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein. He was one of the contestants of the Indian reality dance show, Boogie Woogie. Neil is well-versed in playing challenging roles on television like Zakir in Diya Aur Baati Hum on Star Plus.
In 2009, Neil made his Bollywood debut in supporting roles with the film, Gulaal as Kesar and in Fast Forward as Dancer. In 2017, he marked his film debut as a lead actor with the Gujarati movie, Bhanwar.
In 2008, Bhatt marked his acting debut in the television show, Arslaan. Apart from being an actor, he is also a trained dancer and choreographer who participated in a dance reality show titled Kaboom (2008).
Neil has done endorsement work for brands such as Sony India.
Neil Bhatt Net worth
Neil Bhatt has an estimated net worth of $850K dollars as of 2024.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Neil Bhatt
- Neil spent his childhood years growing up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- He tattooed the Trident of Lord Shiva on his back.
- In 2008, he emerged as the winner of the dance competition television series, Boogie Woogie.
- Neil Bhatt is an avid dog lover. He regularly shares pictures of his dog on his social media accounts.
- In 2010, Bhatt won the Zee Rishtey Award for Favorite Naya Sadasya for his role in the television serial, 12/24 Karol Bagh.
- In 2011, Neil along with his dancing partner Jayashree Venkatramanan participated in the popular dance reality show, Nach le Ve with Saroj Khan.
- In 2018, he played the recurring role of Ranveer Singh Vaghela (the son of Shamsher’s brother who is Samru’s brother and Ishika’s suitor) in the Colors TV drama show Roop – Mard Ka Naya Swaroop. This role got him nominated for a Gold Award in the “Most Popular Actor in Negative Role” category.
- In 2020, Bhatt’s Gujarati movie titled, Bhanwar was conferred with six awards by the Gujarat government. The news was posted by Neil on his social media account.
- In 2021, Neil won the International Iconic Award for Versatile Actor of Indian Television serial, Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin.
- In 2022, he appeared in the music video for the song Mann Jogiya by Yasser Desai.
- In 2023, Neil and Aishwarya appeared as contestants in the reality show, Bigg Boss 17, which aired on Colors TV.