Navid Sole is an Italian pharmacist and reality star who rose to fame with his appearance on The Apprentice UK. He hails from a mixed heritage of Italian and Persian descent. In 2023, Navid went on to garner further prominence after being cast on Bigg Boss 17.
The Sassy Pharmacist
Pharmacist, Television Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Navid Sole was born on the 7thof August 1994, in Rome, Italy.
He’s currently 29 years old.
Navid attended King’s College London from June 2013 to August 2017, graduating with a Masters degree in Pharmacy.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has a sister.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Navid Sole has dated –
Navid his largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 155 lbs
Sole embarked on his career early in life, venturing into various roles in the entertainment industry. He has been part of television series like Judge Rinder, Eating with My Ex, and Rich Kids Go Skint, which significantly contributed to his popularity.
In 2023, Navid started appearing as a contestant on the Colors TV reality show, Bigg Boss 17 (also known as Bigg Boss 17: Dil, Dimaag aur Dum).
Sole has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Enlighten Teeth Whitening and Furocity By Tyson Fury.
Navid Sole Net worth
Navid Sole has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2024.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – navid_sole
Some Lesser Known Facts About Navid Sole
- Navid was born and raised in Italy.
- In August 2021, Sole began working as a pharmacist.
- Navid is a huge fan of Trinidadian singer-songwriter and rapper Nicki Minaj.
- He once shared that during his school days in London, he was bullied by his schoolmates for not being able to speak English. His sister used to help him as a translator.
- After completing his master’s, he started working as a pharmacist with his family-owned pharma companies at Harley Street in Central London and another in Harlesden in North-West London.
- He has been associated with various mental health campaigns. He has also shared health tips on his Instagram reels.
- In 2023, Navid started appearing as a contestant on the Colors TV reality show, Bigg Boss 17 (also known as Bigg Boss 17: Dil, Dimaag aur Dum). His fellow contestants for the season included Mannara Chopra, Munawar Faruqui, Aishwarya Sharma, Neil Bhatt, Sunny Arya, Sana Raees Khan, Anurag Dobhal, Vicky Jain, Soniya Bansal, Jigna Vora, Ankita Lokhande, Rinku Dhawan, Arun Srikanth Mahashetty, Isha Malviya, and others.