Natasha Poly is a Russian supermodel. Since 2004, Poly has appeared in prominent high-fashion advertisement campaigns, magazine covers and on runways. Poly established herself as one of the most “in-demand models” of the mid and late 2000’s, with Vogue Paris declaring her as one of the top 30 models of the 2000s.
Natalya Sergeyevna Polevshchikova (In Russian – Наталья Сергеевна Полевщикова)
Birthday / Date of Birth
Natasha Poly was born on July 12, 1985 in Perm, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union (now Permskiy kray, Russia).
She is currently 33 years old.
Natasha started appearing in the local modeling contests, when she was in high school at the age of 15 (in 2000).
- Father – Larisa Polevshchikova
- Mother – Sergey Polevshchikov
- Siblings – None
She is managed by the modeling agencies –
- Women Management – New York
- Paparazzi Model Management – Amsterdam
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Mega Model Agency – Hamburg
- Select Model Management
- Modellink Model Agency
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – Paris
Boyfriend / Spouse
Natasha Poly dated –
- Peter Bakker – Poly is married to Peter Bakker, a Dutch businessman on 16 April, 2011. The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter, Aleksandra Christina, on May 13, 2013. In November 2018, she revealed that she is expecting her second child with her husband.
- In Feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In Centimeters – 178 cm
- In Meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-23-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Her ubiquitous presence on international runways and gracing many magazine covers like Vogue, V Magazine, i-D, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Costume, Madame Figaro etc.
Fashion Show Debut
Her debut TV show was a fashion show Ready to wear – Spring / Summer 2004 in which she walked for Emanuel Ungaro, Y’s, Yuki Torii.
Poly has walked the ramp and advertised for brands and designers like Alberta Ferretti, ASK Korea, Balizza, Balmain, Barney’s, Bloomingdales, Blumarine, Calvin KleinJeans, Class by Roberto Cavalli, COS, Dolce & Gabbana, Epoca, Philosophy by Alberta Ferretti, Fabrizio Corsi, Fendi, Fiat 500 by Gucci, Fornarina, Givenchy, Gucci, H&M, Jil Sander, Jimmy Choo, Joop!, Juicy Couture, Krizia jeans, L’Oreal, La Perla, Louis Vuitton, Massimo Rebecchi, Marc’O Polo, Max Mara, Missoni, Moussy, Nars, Nina Ricci, Nine West, Ninesix, Phi, Poi by Krizia, Prada, Printemps, Proenza Schouler, Ralph Lauren, Roberto Cavalli, Roberto Musso, Saks Fifth Avenue, Sonia Rykiel, Time, TSE, Versace, Victoria’s Secret, Lanvin for H&M.
- Deep-set eyes
- Sculpted Cheekbones
Natasha Poly Net worth
Natasha Poly has a net worth of $15 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Natasha Poly
- Instagram – natashapoly
- Twitter – Natasha Poly
Some Lesser Known Facts About Natasha Poly
- She began modeling in the 2000 millennium.
- She had shortened her name to “Natasha Poly” as it was difficult to pronounce her name “Natalya Polevshchikova”.
- She appeared in the 2010 French Vogue Calendar. She can also be seen in the 2011 and 2012 version of Pirelli calendar.
- She walked the runway for the first time in 2004, walking for Emanuel Ungaro.
- In 2005 and 2006, the supermodel appeared in Victoria’s Secret fashion show.
- In 2012, Poly signed a contract with L’Oreal Paris and is one of the Beauty Ambassadors for the brand.
- She is good friends with model Eugenia Volodina and popular Russian musician DJ Smash.
- She is considered one of the “New Supers” by Models.com and has been featured on 56 different Vogue covers as of November 2017.